Monria Volunteer Mentors | Gredrrik Alhakekhist Malgar

Discussion in 'Monria Volunteer Mentors' started by Gredrrik Malgar, Mar 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

Greetings to any who may wander across this, first off i'm fairly new to Entropia and even newer to Monria but i love this ComMOONity and doubt i will ever be leaving indefinitely.

I have graduated from an amazing Mentor Lone Eagle Hawk who taught me many things and without him i would not be where i am. Graduated exactly 2 months after taking under his wing and in that time learnt a lot from him as well as taught him a few things in the process and i think that's what this whole experience should be about gaining knowledge and sharing what you know and possibly making a few friends along the way, we've all been there and we're all in it together.

Whenever i am online i am online with the Wife we always play together, however she may get more time online.

• game experience --> Account created 8th April 2013 spent some time playing but only since the 24th September 2017 have things got serious, to date i have been online every single day with no foreseeable end in sight.
    • Mentor qualifications --> Love helping people, especially those trying to find their feet in this massive universe which i know can seem very overwhelming.
    • Disciple or not, i help people wherever this young avatar can.
    • Professions --> Hunting, Crafting and Mining i do as much as i possibly can. (The wife does the Colouring, Texturing and Tailoring)
    • time zone --> GMT +2 ~ 2 hours ahead of Entropia Game Time
    • availability --> Online in the mornings for a short time and from Entropia Game Time
      15:00 (5PM@GMT+2) i will be online ~until about 20:00 Entropia Game Time (22:00 GMT+2)
      (During the week) Weekends i am usually on as much as possible if not all day.
    • If i am not online during the day the wife ShadowDragonV usually will be online and she is just as happy to share her knowledge and help out others as i am.
    Please contact me through game chat or send me a message if you are interested in taking up mentorship or just want to get some more info i am always happy to engage with new players or old ones!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Thank you for volunteering Malgar, I have added you to the official list of Monria Volunteer Mentors.

Also, really nice write-up. :)

Gredrrik Malgar likes this.
  3. Boroda

Boroda New Member

Graduated today ! :jumpclap
    Thank you Malgar and ShadowDragonV !
    I got any help I needed, all my questions was answered, I have learned many interesting and useful things.
    Thank you one more time and good luck!

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Congratulations Boroda ... you have achieved your first milestone with your Discipleship graduation, and now you can look forward to many more. It's nice to have you in our community and you picked great Mentors. :)

ShadowDragonV likes this.
  5. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Co-Mgr

Congratulations on graduating!! :wavinghands:partydance

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  6. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Congratulations

DarkMoonEnigma and ShadowDragonV like this.
  7. Leshrac KAINE Necros

Leshrac KAINE Necros Active Member MCAT Team Member

Congrats on graduating