Monria VU 4.2 - The Order of the Elder Gods

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You can TP from Monria to Calypso for a fee of 7 ped because Monria is on the Calypso server, and only TP from Monria to DSEC9, but not from Toulan to DSEC9. It has something to do with space and as we all know, space is MA's domain, so there is no TP from Toulan to DSEC9 and pretty sure there won't be in the future.

I'm glad you're enjoying Toulan. We added a lot of content and I think more players are discovering how engaging it can be, and also that the rewards are pretty nice too. The hourly dailies are a big hit as well, and the 3 new Mokhat dailies that give incremental Evade, you just can't do them all at once, there's no stacking those missions, you have to do one at a time.

There's a lot more to come, so be sure to stay tuned. :)

Fyi idk if it is a bug or what but ive been able to get the first two mokat dailies at the same time multiple times . It would just give them to me. Ive noticed on occasion when i had the second one that if i were to go and check the terminal for the others it would sometimes also give me the first one while the second is active. You might wanna check into that. But yes those are great dailies . And yeah the tp thing to desc makes sense i just was wondering because you put that church there n all

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will have to talk with the team about this, but I know that even if you may be able to have more than one listed, you can't do more than one at a time, they do not stack.

With regard to the Elder Gods Church on Toulan too ... over time we have been connecting lore between our locations, and the Church of the Elder Gods mission chain with the Elder Robes is a crossover mission chain.

However, we are now getting off course here now away from the Horns discussion, so anything further should be in the Toulan section if you have any more questions, thanks.

Top Bottom