Monria VU 5.0 - St Patrick's Horror

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
upload_2020-3-3_10-40-27.jpeg

It feels like I have journeyed a thousand years through these foreboding caverns
My thoughts are stolen, twisted and returned to me blinded by the dreamlike music
It appears as a distraction and then I fade into my nightmares driven by the madness of constant whispers
I forget who I am but my soul longs to revive from the chaos
Who are they to bribe me with tainted coins won through this eternal combat?
Blood money to buy more blood
Counting down to another massacre they dance and parade
The world runs red tainted with the blood of their games
Seeping through the soil to the darkness beneath
They do not know the horror to come on that somber hill

St Patrick's Day Event

Monria's greatest event of the year will be happening during the weekend of the 14th & 15th March
  • Trip Kaminsky will once again be handing out a small token of our appreciation for the St Patrick's Day Parade
  • Check out our event thread for more information about our annual carnival weekend and your chance to win an apartment or other exciting prizes
  • Expect the Unexpected ;)

Tunnel Wave Adjustments

Shoggoth Wave
  • A new revive point has been added to the Shoggoth Wave
  • Combat Tokens can now be looted from the boss 'Conscientia The Reborn' in the Shoggoth Wave
Yog Wave
  • A new revive point has been added to the Yog Wave
  • Combat Tokens can now be looted from the boss 'Yog Sothoth' in the Yog Wave
Cultist Wave
  • A new revive point has been added to the Cultist Wave
  • Combat Tokens can now be looted from the boss 'Guardian of R'lyeh' in the Cultist Wave
Shub Wave
  • A new revive point has been added to the Shub Wave
  • Combat Tokens can now be looted from the boss 'Shub-Niggurath' in the Shub Wave

Please post any bugs and suggestions the relevant section so that I can take it on board.

That’s all folks,
Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Malgar and Shadow did some testing with regard to the new revives near the cave/cavern waves and it seems the new revives are not working, nor are the boss mobs dropping combat tokens ... all but the Shub boss was tested.

Malgar created threads in our Bugs, Issues, Glitches section of the forum and Ant has been informed, he will get with MA to work on this being fixed in the patch.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Just a small note from me, If the chance to loot combat token from bosses is anything near the Feffoid pit on Caly is no guarantee all boss have, just a random boss in between drop them :) But i could be wrong about how they set drop rate on Monria bosses

Top Bottom