Monrian Born Program | How It Works

Partizan

Oh... Thank You! Very nice of you. I had planned on Friday to go to Monria! (if you don't happen to force majeure...)

Zeidan

Hi Good Day~~
My in game name is Samm Zeidan Kalus.
I just join Moria yesterday.
May i have a starter kit?
Thanks in advance.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Steven ... welcome to Monria, and I will log into the game now to see if you are around. I will be at the DSEC Forensics TP, so meet me there if you can please. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm here! DE, You promised to meet me. Did you forget about me by chance?
I can log into the game now. My apologies, I had something in real life I needed to take care of right after the travel schedule.

Hope you're still in the game.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It was a little frustrating. But I think we can meet soon and you will make me happy!

It was something unexpected that I had to do that required my immediate attention, and this community will tell you that this doesn't happen without good reason. My 92 yr old Mother lives with me and she needed my assistance in that moment. I never intentionally walk away from helping someone.

I will log into the game now and put a starter kit together for you, then meet you at the DSEC Forensics TP.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. My nickname Alexei Afanasev Alexsa. Can I get my starter pack?

Hi Alexei and welcome to Monria ...I apologize that I couldn't spend more time with you yesterday when we met at the DSEC crater. I was in the middle of managing an event and needed to get back to it. I hope the links and the other information I gave you helped, but you can always ask questions here and in the Monria chat channel in the game. Also, you can contact me by private message in the game too.

Let me (us) know if you need anything. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
My in-game name is Dmitry DiabloodOffic Korolev.
I was born on Monria. Can I get a starter kit?

I will log into the game quick to give you the starter kit. Meet me at the DSEC Forensics location please. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm now on Salypso after a series of quests. Sorry.
Online translator fails.

No problem, I caught up with you in the game and you can fly back to Monria on Friday. I'll get what information you need to you before then so it won't be confusing. :)

I finally found the beginner quests at Monria (for anyone looking for them: the quest-man is at the very far left corner of the Monria Hub at the 2nd floor) and the final reward is, if I may believe the questdialog, a (one-time) free TP to the surface of Calypso.

So I will move down and continue my questing there. Before I go it would be great if I could get the starter-package (some ammo actually is most important, I used most just exploring Monria without knowing it would go so fast, hubby is apprently right when he sais I have a hole in my hand, hihihi)

How does this work? Do I send a /whisper to anyone in game? I am a bit carefull because I noticed Dark Moon Enigma is very busy ingame and I dont want to be a bother.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I can't log DME in the game right now because I have the Monria Fleet Manager in the game on the Yamato. It is our staff avatar specifically for the ship and travel services for our community. I won't be able to log DME into the game until about 21:30 game time or a little after. If you're available then, I can log her in and give you the starter kit.

You are correct in saying that I'm very busy, but that's the nature of my time as the Community Manager. This is a job for me, but it is my responsibility to manage and take care of our community while the boss (Anhithe) works mostly behind the scenes with our development plans, so ...

Anytime you need anything and it's not something that can be responded to in Monria chat in the game because our community is quite helpful, then absolutely PM me here or in the game with what you need. It's probably best to PM me here since I'm not in the game that often, and when I am, I am more than likely in work mode. Anny Thundergirl (a member of our Monria Media Team) works on projects with me, and quite often we're in the game sorting out specifics, so I may be on invisible, or Do Not Disturb during these times, but please, don't be afraid to leave me a message and let me know that you need something, it's my place to take care of the community. :)

Oh, and don't listen to your hubby. :p

Top Bottom