Monria's Ark trip slide show

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome video Rosa, really well put together, and I loved the music track, I'm a big fan of Lindsey Stirling. We really had a fantastic time on this field trip, and I would venture to say that it was much better than the last one. When you have such a spontaneous and combustive community like we have, nothing is off limits.

I think we really found our mob this time in the Mutated Beladothans at Songkra Valley, those guys were great and loads of fun. Perhaps I should send a personal message to "atomicstorm" and thank him for having a cool land area, and not to be too hard on me for taking the Beladothans for a bit of a jog. :p

At least I didn't run them into water like I did the Werewolfs on Rocktropia to reveal the real loot pool. :D

And speaking of Rocktropia, that's where we're headed on next month's Monrian Born field trip. :clap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
That's a brilliant slide show Rosa really cool :)

I love all those swirlies!! Sadly that part was way past my bed time! I'm going to have to start drinking coffee at night to stay up.

And yeah @Dark Moon Enigma I agree on the increasing fun we're having on these outings it just shows, how good the organisers are getting :D

Thanks Raines :D

Top Bottom