Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

HalloweenBanner.png
break-c.png

When the night, has come, and the land is dark,
and the Moon, is the only, light you'll see --

you won't, be afraid, no you won't, be afraid,
just as long, as you don't, stand by me.

break-c.png
If things weren't eerie enough with challenges that find us in an almost constant state of defense, there is a new menace in the West Crater that has spawned from pure evil. However, I'm beginning to think that this small package has a modus operandi with its evil looks and animated gestures.

I think it's another subtle invasion to undermine our strength in numbers by creating a growing complacency among those who are susceptible to mind-control activities. Tru'nembra has been working her haunting maneuvers throughout Monria, and evidence shows itself at unexpected times.

This most recent invasion of sense and sanity is cleverly disguised in a seemingly small and cute (albeit total evil-looking) package that lures us into capturing them as pets. However, while we might think their infectious laugh and loyalty are attributes to behold, the constant chatter that no one seems to be able to definitively distinguish, could be a subliminal attempt at yet again throwing us off balance.

If that weren't enough, there seems to be a rumor that these Evil Leprechauns have an affinity for Yogs, and that they have been invited to play with them in the West Crater. I'm not buying that for one minute, and I'm going to go out on a limb here and anticipate that this is actually another invasion to test our resolve.

As such, we will once again rally the community and their allies and be prepared for subterfuge, because there's no way we're going to let an evil-looking, pretentious Leprechaun infiltrate our rank and file, and bring their so-called Yog playmates to the West Crater to sidetrack us.

With the support from the Monria community and its allies, we are prepared to reward efforts that thwart off the Yogs in the West Crater and keep these mischievous little evil-doers in check.
break-c.png

Rules & Guidelines
break-c.png

TEAMING

• teams must have the name "Monria" in their team name to be eligible for prizes
  • if you hire a healer and don't team, your Globals/HoFs will count as Solo entries
  • if you team with a healer, you are considered a team and your Globals/HoFs will count as a team
  • if you are an official Monria Mentor and plan on using your registered team name --
  • -----> only your Monrian-born Disciples can be members of the team to be eligible for prizes
  • -----> October is the last month for The Mentor Games, so take advantage of this opportunity
  • -----> we will be implementing a new Monrian Born Program as of November 1st
  • -----> Anhithe will do a public post about this new direction soon
EVENT PRIZE DETERMINATION AND DISTRIBUTION
  • a person can only win one Solo category and one Team category
  • in case of a draw -- the first recorded time wins
  • as in the past, Anhithe will receive extracted data from Entropia Life to determine winners
  • winners and data will be shared the next day in the second post of this thread
  • prizes will be distributed by DME after winners have been determined and posted
break-c.png

PRIZES
break-c.png

YOG SOLO HUNTING

• Single Highest Solo Global/HoF -- 500 PED
  • Single Lowest Solo Global/HoF -- 300 PED
YOG TEAM HUNTING
  • Single Highest Team Global/HoF -- 500 PED
  • Single Lowest Team Global/HoF -- 300 PED
APARTMENTS -- Number of the Beast -- 666
  • 3 people with a Yog Global/HoF that adds up to the number 6 will win a Monria apartment
  • you can only win one apartment prize
  • the first Global/HoF that adds up to the number 6 in the following three 8 hr periods wins an apartment
  • the following 8 hr time periods are "EU game time"
  • 00:00 - 07:59
  • 08:00 - 15:59
  • 16:00 - 23:59
  • the first recorded (eligible) Global/HoF in each time period will be the winner
  • Examples of Globals/HoFs that equal the number 6
  • 15 -- 1+5 = 6
  • 105 -- 1+0+5 = 6
  • 51 -- 5+1 = 6
  • 123 -- 1+2+3 = 6
OTHER GLOBAL PRIZES
  • 10 -- Monria Evil Leprechaun Pets with 400 Nutrio Bars and Pet Tag
  • watch Monria Chat during the event for how and when to win one of these Monria Pet prize packages
  • possible other random Global/HoF prizes
break-c.png

Halloween Costume Contest
break-c.png

I think most of us like to dress up for Halloween, so do your best to assemble the most creative-looking outfit you can and get ready to parade yourself in the West Crater boxing ring in an effort to win one of three prizes. Leave your ego outside the ring, because during the costume viewing by the judges, those who are not in contention for winning a prize will be eliminated -- I think you know what I mean. :devil

RULES

• go to the Event Organizer near the revive in the West Crater and register
  • registration is only for the Halloween Costume Event and registration is free
  • registration is not needed for any other part of our Halloween Event
  • be sure to register prior to 19:30 game time or you won't gain access to the Monria Boxing Ring
  • show up at Monria's Boxing Ring in the West Crater at 19:30 game time
  • the first 30 minutes will be used for instruction and getting organized
  • we will begin the costume viewing at 20:00 game time, so please be on time
  • your look has to be a complete ensemble and not just a mask -- go all out
  • be your most creative self because this parade of costumes will be published in photos and video
  • if you are not in contention for winning a prize, you will be eliminated by the Eliminator :devil
  • if you are eliminated, please respect the method of elimination, as well as your fellow contestants
  • the eliminations will take place until there are 3 people standing -- they will be the winners
  • the Judges will be the Monria Management Team -- Anhithe, Kendra, DME
  • so who is the Eliminator -- you'll just have to wait to find out :devil
PRIZES
  • 1st Place -- 1 pair of Monria 12 oz, 2-Handed Boxing Gloves (male or female) and 100 PED
  • 2nd Place -- 1 pair of Monria 12 oz, 2-Handed Boxing Gloves (male or female) and 75 PED
  • 3rd Place -- 1 pair of Monria 12 oz, 2-Handed Boxing Gloves (male or female) and 50 PED
  • prizes will be given out by DME after the winners are announced
We expect that everyone will please follow the rules, and especially our unique method of elimination. After all, this is Halloween, and what would Halloween be without a bit of gore. :devil
break-c.png

Oberon NightSeer's | House of Bizarre
break-c.png

Monria's Ninja Wizard is presenting something quite different than the usual. He is known for his incrediblly creative aerial platforms, but being that this is a Halloween event, he is leaning more toward the eerie and bizarre. You are invited to step into a unique experience, but enter at your own risk, because you may not come out alive. :devil

The House of Bizarre will be open during the event at a time determined by Oberon.

Location -- Cthylla Tower, 10th Floor, Penthouse 5
break-c.png

Have Fun & Expect the Unexpected
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I decided to make a separate thread here because I wanted to post photos and videos.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
this sounds awesome!
and clever way to give apartmant :) 666 :) lets hit the beast!

Ant and I have both been affected by the evill that roams this Moon, and especially now that we have an Evil Leprechaun running around seemingly spouting some sort of obscenities.

Ant gets full credit for the "Number of the Beast" part of the event to give away the 3 apartments, and I take credit for the method of eliminating the Halloween Costume Contest contestants in the Monria boxing ring. :devil

I think given the nature of the dark and eerie theme of the Moon (even though someone turned on the lights WAY too bright), we will continue to reveal the madness of our methods. :D

Just remember one thing -- we rarely reveal all in an event thread -- that's because we are known to be random. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the Halloween Costume Contest portion of the original post since we ended up with PvP not being available in the Monria Boxing Ring at the West Crater as a result of the most recent patch. The only way to activate PvP in the boxing ring is to create an event through the Event Organizer, so this is what I did in order to host our Halloween Costume Contest in the manner in which we intended. The Eliminator is chompin' at the bit to show you some Halloween love. :devil

Please take time to read the Rules if you are planning on entering the Halloween Costume Contest so that you don't miss out on when and how everything will be done. You must register for this event with the Event Organizer prior to the start of the event which is on Saturday the 29th at 19:30 game time. If not, you won't gain access to the West Crater boxing ring.

With regard to costumes -- Halloween costumes don't necessarily need to be spooky, or Halloween-related, but they do need to be a complete ensemble in some manner and not just a mask or adding an accessory. Get creative with mixing and matching things along with the masks or armor pieces and see what you come up with. The more bizarre the better.

As a sidenote -- the situation with PvP in the West Crater boxing ring will eventually be fixed.

This is going to be a fun Halloween gathering, because I'm feeling rather random, and there's no telling what I might put up for grabs. Could be just a little sumpin' sumpin' -- or it could be something rather special. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have the results with the data from Entropia Life from Ant and I will be publishing them in a few in the 2nd post of this thread. Congratulations to all the winners, and you'll soon know who they are. Just give me a few minutes. I'm in the game raiding the boss's ped card so I can pay you guys. I already have the 3 apartments. Be back here soon.

Top Bottom