My First Ore's Uber HOF on Monria

Onyar Loorden PSS

Hi to all adventurous Monrians,

I found a XVI growth molecules, 241 pedders yesterday on Monria. I knew, something BIG is going to hit on me soon. Today, I returned and mine on the same spots, after more than half year of keep mining on Monria, I finally found my first uber Ore's HOF here...

2014-05-21 Lysterium 1091 PED.jpg

For those that never come to Monria before, you should come and try it out.

PS: A friend of mine, Phobos Beauchamp also got his biggest uber hof, 2374 pedders growth molecules on Monria, not far away from my mining spots (Well deserved, bro and I glad that you listened to my suggestion)

BJ4RN3

Hi to all adventurous Monrians,

I found a XVI growth molecules, 241 pedders yesterday on Monria. I knew, something BIG is going to hit on me soon. Today, I returned and mine on the same spots, after more than half year of keep mining on Monria, I finally found my first uber Ore's HOF here...

View attachment 747

For those that never come to Monria before, you should come and try it out.

PS: A friend of mine, Phobos Beauchamp also got his biggest uber hof, 2374 pedders growth molecules on Monria, not far away from my mining spots (Well deserved, bro and I glad that you listened to my suggestion)
ow damn! nice one :D bigger than my first hof that 900 narc ;P goodluck pulling all that lyst..... :noose

Top Bottom