New Areas to minning or diminish density of all mobs

Discussion in 'Monria Mining | General Discussion' started by vadio, Mar 29, 2019.

1. vadio

vadio New Member

as title said why not open new areas to minning or decrease density
    or even better make all mobs passive

I wish enjoy monria TAX FREE indoor minning
    Be happy with new finders as well with rank 70-80-90
    Since in am supreme master(rank 92)

Thanks in advance

2. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

As a medium or even noob miner i must say i cant agree to your points.. Monria have a no tax very decent ming area regardless mob density.. Cant say the mobs to any impact on how or where most miners do mine on Monria ,,

and with risk of sounding rude.. at your skill level(rank) you should easily be able to mine on Monria :D

and by making mob passive.. where is the fun and challenge in mining :)

just my :twocents

Cheers
    Kingu

Ps. my skill/level in mining is around 45 only and it dont offer me much challenge to run here and mine :)

Kendra, Zarnia Foxtrot, Anny and 6 others like this.
  3. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Thanks for the feedback @vadio

I'm not sure if you've found the hidden crystal cavern where the Yog Hatchlings are but this area has been kept sparse for this reason so it might be worth checking it out if you haven't already.

One of the things I remember fondly about the original CND was the spawns in the domes where you had to figure out how to avoid Atrox with their speed and range, give the dasps a wide berth and the challenge of trying to get back to your claim. This I feel is lost a little with the empty underground mining areas now available which gives miners a choice to mine in peace in empty areas whereas previously we all had to figure out a way to deal with the mobs.

For this reason I've tried to find a balance on Monria with some challenge with the mob spawns but a few areas if you know where to look where they won't bother you too much. It's also not easy for me to expand and terraform Monria so any opportunities I get I will have to try to get the maximum I can out of the space I have. Also being tax free I'm not sure its entirely balanced if I had lots of empty areas as I guess people pay the tax on domes etc so they don't have to deal with mobs.

I like the idea of the finders :)

Ant

Kendra, Zarnia Foxtrot, Kingu and 4 others like this.
  4. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

Hi Vadio. I'm a level 36 miner currently. Players who reach level 70-80-90 generally have the hp from gametime to be able to withstand a wide range of mobs well below their skill levels. With that in mind, what is your actual skill lvl? Even if you focused exclusively on mining only (which MA makes it difficult to do because I tried to do so in the past personally), if you are a midrange to high level miner, you should be able to mine on Monria with no problems. The only time it would be a problem is if there several very high level miners on Monria at the same time or alot of people amping their finders with high lvl amps. The difference is night and day in mining because the game is going to try to make everyone happy and the ped pie can only give so many slices (my experience and opinion since MA does not discuss loot... something I have asked many questions about and"their policy is not to discuss" is the standard reply). So, if you are having problems at a midrange skill level (lvl 30-50), its either your mining time on Monria is still limited because you don't know the lay of the land, you mining with a finder that is not suited for Monria or its a bad time with alot of higher lvl miners /alot of miner amping on are Monria at the same time as you. With alot of time spent on Monria, you can tell after a couple of minutes which situation you are dealing with. If you have been on Monria only once or just a few times, you haven't equipped yourself yet to know Monria mining.

I'm sorry you current experience hasn't been as beneficial as you expected. Feel free to give yourself a chance to develop your Monrian mining skills.

PZ

5. vadio

vadio New Member

I mean i can kill that mobs

however i dont want its mess with cycle and not enjoyable to me

Just compare i can do 300 drop/h in hell or moon , foma , ug (around 110 in planetside)
    however i near hit 75-150 in monria because need avoid all mobs

I sure most here dont mind mix hunt while drop however to me is strict bad (my theory , my way )

its why i suggest to use more areas since around 60% monria area its locked or make mobs passive that please hunters and miners sicne you dont need decrease density

About new finders its about time high ranked miners get some love.....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2019