New guy here

Hi all...have played a bit of Entropia on calypso but that was ages ago then I saw this and I want in...lol...so I have the client downloaded and just need to know how I get to Monria and such...I hope to see y'all there...Oh...details..I am 53, play alot of games due to disability...I am an avid Lovecraft fan hence when I saw this I was and am psyched...hope to hear from ya...Peace

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria ... your enthusiasm jumps off your post, and that is always refreshing. If you are using your previous avatar, then it's a matter of taking a flight. The Yamato will be running its regular travel schedule today beginning at 20:00 game time and if you're on Calypso, then we can pick you up there to take you to Monria.

However, if you are not Monrian Born, then the trip will cost 7 ped, but if you are creating a new character because you are not able to use the previous one, then click on my signature to get to the Monria account creation page and create your new Monrian Born avatar there. When that is completed, you are taken through a beginner series of quests that is actually at the Calypso beginners training at Thule, but I think there might be an option to choose not to do the training and go directly to Monria ... at least I've been told that the bug was fixed and you'll go to Monria instead of Calypso.

You will be given our exclusive Monria shirt that identifies you as a Monrian Born, and as such, you gain many benefits, one of which is free travel. The decision is yours though with regard to which direction you want to go with your avatar. You are obviously excited about joining us on Monria, so hopefully we'll see you there.

If you are Monrian Born, then the people you want to meet up with are @RosaRaine Buns and @Superraine raine r456 who manage our Monrian Born Program. You can sign up for travel here, but be sure to give your full in-game avatar name, and indicate whether you are Monrian Born or not. Then check out the Monria New Arrival Tutorials (MNAT) here for some very beneficial information that will tell you about Monria and its environment, along with other important details. Then also check out the Monrian Born Program here which will be beneficial as well.

If you have any questions at all, ask them here or in the Monria chat channel in the game. This community is amazing, and everyone is very helpful and friendly ... oh, and a bit "out there" as a result of the Cthulhu effects.

If you're a Lovecraft fan, then also check out what has been written thus far with the Kipling Chronicles here, and the Monria Official Storyline content that we just started publishing here.

Hope this wasn't too overwhelming, but we get excited about people who are excited about what we're doing. :)

I created a new account just for this...now clicking your Sig brings me to create a new account...do I just start and choose Monria or what...sorry I am just a wee confused and want to do it right and be Monria born to boot...ty for your help too

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did you create a Monrian Born avatar?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If you want to be Monrian Born, then you have to create a Monrian Born account, otherwise, you will not get the option to choose Monria, sorry. So it looks like you might need to re-create your account.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have not even entered game with new account yet so as to make sure I do it all correctly

Even if you haven't entered the game yet, if you haven't created a Monrian Born avatar through the Monria account creation site, you are not Monrian Born, so it looks like you'll need to go through the process again, sorry.

ok...clicked yer Sig, created account...I already have game downloaded....do I just start the client and I am good to go for Monria born?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You should be good to go. When you log in, use your Monria account information and that should work just fine. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sykness created and started...will be using this guy,,,thank you for your help...the people you said to contact...do I do that in game or here in the forums?

You can contact them both here and in the game, they will give you a starter kit and give you additional guidance. They are a husband and wife team, and really great people. We have a few husband and wife and/or couples playing on Monria.

It's more a soc family here, and that's the effect we wanted.

Be sure to sign up for the free space travel so that I can get you on the guest list. We are actually conducting a Monrian Born field trip this weekend and we leave Monria at 20:00 game time. As soon as you sign up, I will get into the game and send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Please post your full in-game name so I can find you.

Superraine raine r456

Welcome to Monria Whiskey .:hi

I will be on the space flight later with everyone for the Calypso field trip at 20:00 game time. (Pressing U key in game will display the game time in main chat)

Im on arkadia atm so ill be geting on the flight from there. Ill get ahold of you ingame to make sure u get a starter kit. See you ingame

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Can you give me your full in-game name please so that I can catch up with you to friend list please.

Also, make sure that you have Space and the other Planets downloaded as well so that when you travel with us there won't be any delays, because we keep our schedules on time.

RosaRaine Buns

Hiya Whiskey , Welcome to Monria . If you need any help with anything let us know. We have a wonderful community . Will catch up with you to give you the starter kit . See ya ingame :clap:clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hiya Whiskey , Welcome to Monria . If you need any help with anything let us know. We have a wonderful community . Will catch up with you to give you the starter kit . See ya ingame :clap:clap

I caught him at the Main Crater and gave him the starter kit, along with an RK-5 and welding wire for the travel schedule. He'll just need instructions on how and where to use it.

I'll bring extra RK-5s and welding wire. I also have extra ammo and Hermans and Gyro-2s. I'm bringing Evil Leprechauns with pet tags and nutrio bars as giveaways too. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Sorry for the late welcome Whisky
I've been AFK, AFG, AF everything lately so I'm just catching up

Welcome to Monria forum and the moon I think you'll have a great time here, it's a great community of people.
Have fun :)

PS
hope I'm not much a pain in the arse too btw
are you Irish?

Top Bottom