New Monria Team Moon Baby Birth Day | Big GRATZ Pusherman

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It all started with this ... (btw ... I have permission to post the photos) :)

PushermanWifeWeddingDay.jpg

Then this ...

It was 2:15am Dublin, Ireland time Friday morning on May 18th that a new Moon baby entered Monria's orbit. Of course, he came by way of Earth like we all did, but that's neither here nor there. At least his 8 lb, 5 oz body weight is extremely amenable to our atmosphere. I'll let him give you the details though:

"Hi Guys, “Here I am.” My name is Reuben Carter Jarvis and I made my grand arrival today at 2:15am weighing 8lbs 5oz. Just met my mam and dad and they keep starring at me. Mam has my face kissed to bits. I mean it’s not their first rodeo, they’ve seen a baby before right.
1f61c.png
I am looking forward to meeting my big brother Karl, I think we will be besties! So far this earth thing is going well."
2764.png

ReubenAndMom.jpg

Brotherly Love <3 -- Reuben and big brother Karl

ReubenBigBrotherKarl.jpg

Yay, home time ...

ReubenCarSeat-1.jpg

ReubenCarSeat-2.jpg

ReubenReadyForHome.jpg

Tummy full, ready for a nap ...

ReubenAndMom-2.jpg

The guys out celebrating ...

Celebration.jpg

From left to right ... Pusherman's brother-in-law, Pusherman, big brother Karl, Pusherman's father-in-law.​

Congratulations D to you and your lovely wife on the birth of your new son ... I look forward to all of the photos and videos that will come. Reuben has an awesome big brother to look after him too. He's a very fortunate baby boy to have such loving and caring parents.

Love to the four of you. :purpleheart

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cheeky! But I like it..... lol

I just simply couldn't resist and thought you might not mind ... I can do cheeky well at times. I'll just say that it's a good thing that I'm using my DME logo right now and not a DME photo because that would confuse the hell out of everyone. :D

I love that you're keeping the purple spirit alive at the forum. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Lol - we need to get a crèche on the moon, is there a suggestion box, might need a nursing room as well but I could use an apartment

Ha Ha ... here's a link to post your Suggestion ... and, you already own a penthouse. :p

Cthylla Tower, 10th Floor, Penthouse #1 ... Kendra is in #3, Obie's in #5 and I'm in #6. I actually have a 4-poster bed in mine upstairs above the Dark Moon Pub. You could put that sweet face (I'm talking about Reuben :p) down for a nap while you raid the downstairs Pub of all its Guinness. :D

Tell your brother he's a smart cookie ... :nana

Top Bottom