New Monrian Citizen

HOF-Hunter

Hello everyone,

I started my new entropia life here on Monria a couple of days ago at the urging of one of my friends. So this is my first post.

HOF-Hunter

My second post will consist of few words. Autumn is finally here and I am not looking for winter. I hate the cold.

HOF-Hunter

Finally, my fifth post. I hope to meet a lot of fellow Monrians soon. Being new at this, I want to have as much fun here as is possible. Thank you all!

Ima HOF-Hunter Entropian

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria ... I will try to meet up with you sometime today to give you the Monrian Born starter kit. In the meantime, read the information in the Monrian Born Program and How it Works to learn what your benefits are. It's in the Monrian Born section not far down on the forum list. I would link it but I'm on my phone. There is more beneficial information in that section, as well as the Beginners Corner.

I know why you did the 5 back-to-back posts in this thread, but ask that this please not be done with future posting, other than with the 7 posts in the thread linked in the space travel signup area to be able to view our forum Shoutbox. Thank You

Top Bottom