New player

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Unfortunately, there is a cookies issue that messes things up if you've been to another planet's website before coming to ours. What you'll have to do is clear your cookies and shut down your browser completely. Open up your browser again and log into the Monria forum. Click on the PLAY NOW button at the top right and create your account.

When you log into the game, you'll be at the Calypso training area at Thule. You have to do the pre-training there before you get sent to Monria. When you walk outside the door of the building you arrive in to see the first NPC for target practice, you will see your Monria shirt. A couple of quest dialogues will reference that you were on your way to Monria when your ship crashed, and at the end of the training, you'll see Lt Smith (I think) and have the option to transport to Monria.

Let us know how it goes, and when you're on Monria.

B

Bjock

Hello, i followed instructions to how get start on Monria, but after finished tutorial i was sand to Calypso insted of Monria, so how can i Start on Monria.?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, i followed instructions to how get start on Monria, but after finished tutorial i was sand to Calypso insted of Monria, so how can i Start on Monria.?

Did you shut down your browser completely? I don't mean log out of the forum and then back in again, I mean shut it down completely. Then log back into the forum and click on PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum.

You will be sent to Calypso to do the beginner training there before being transported to Monria. After you walk out of the building where you spawn in at Thule to do your first mission (Target Practice) you will see your Monria shirt. Log your avatar back in and check to see that you are wearing it. If not, then you'll have to go through the process again and create a new account, but sent a support case to MindArk to tell them that it's what you're doing so they know.

You aren't considered Monrian Born without the exclusive Monria Shirt that is white with black trim and a logo on the back.

Top Bottom