New Society - Guardians of Evolution

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Anny, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Anny

Anny Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Dear Monrians and Friends,

It is with great pleasure that we are announcing the birth of a new Monria-based society.

[​IMG]
    Our goals are simple with a dedicated focus on Monria and the evolution of its community through the Community Initiative Programs (CIP), both current and future, and will include any extended activities and programs presented by the Monria Management Team.

You can find out more about us at the Guardians of Evolution website.

We look forward to working toward bringing an enhanced community experience to all, including friends of Monria and everyone who helps to support Monria's growth.

This new society will continue to build slowly, but surely, and we will share new information as we develop and expand our involvement.

Thank you for any support and consideration and we will see you in the universe.

Anny, ShadowDragon, Malgar

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I am incredibly excited about this new venture, because I have no doubt that you will deliver on your goals and mission, and be a tremendous support toward Monria's growth and evolution.

I am incredibly proud of you guys and what you have already contributed to our Monria community through our Community Initiative Programs (CIP). You have always been consistent, there when needed, and our Monrian Borns have benefited as a result of your efforts.

This is truly a new horizon, and I'm looking forward to all you will accomplish. :thumbsup

Kingu, sidekick069, Kendra and 4 others like this.
  3. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Best of luck guys and thank you for all you do for Monria! There's no better people to start a Monrian based soc and I've no doubt that you will do a fantastic job of it.

I love the website btw :)

Ant

Kingu, sidekick069, Anny and 3 others like this.
  4. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot Volunteer Mentor Monria Media Member | Support Team MCAT Co-Mgr

Thank you, and there's no place better than Monria in the whole of Entropia and we're super excited to start this Journey here :wavinghands

5. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Aah guys that's great that you're making your own soc to dedicate to monria.
    You are all great people and are so lovely to our monrian borns and everybody else visiting our rock :)
    I'm sure your soc will grow to include lovely people like yourselves :tongueswagging

Best of luck
    Kendra

6. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

PS I love your signature images :)