New to Forum

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome KS, always nice to see new people on Monria, it just gets better every day. :)

Seems SK knows you, so I'm sure he'll be able to direct you to what's important, and what special benefits you might already be eligible for, if any, but just being on Monria will be of benefit under the Community Initiatives Program.

As Shade says, if you have any questions, or need any assistance, he and any other Community Adviser (like SK) are willing to help. You can also get help here at the forum, so don't be shy in asking. We have a great forum community.

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Welcome KS, always nice to see new people on Monria, it just gets better every day. :)

Seems SK knows you, so I'm sure he'll be able to direct you to what's important, and what special benefits you might already be eligible for, if any, but just being on Monria will be of benefit under the Community Initiatives Program.

As Shade says, if you have any questions, or need any assistance, he and any other Community Adviser (like SK) are willing to help. You can also get help here at the forum, so don't be shy in asking. We have a great forum community.

He has been my RL friend for over 30 years now. He is the one who got me playing EU many years ago. Peeps often get confused because I am SK and he is KS lol.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
He has been my RL friend for over 30 years now. He is the one who got me playing EU many years ago. Peeps often get confused because I am SK and he is KS lol.

EVEN better -- that's awesome SK and KS -- it will be a pleasure to have such a partnership on Monria. :)

KrazySmitty

Space Cadet
thx Ant I will need a ride to Ark and Caly to get my gear, but as I'm having problems getting my stuff out of my Apt. on Caly ill have to wait till Mindark removes the items for me, I also have been playing this game for close to 11 years, I mostly craft and mine tho without any regularity I'm not as high in skills as I would like as there have been years where I couldn't play because of being a broke biatch :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I just had to say KS, that I am lovin' your avatar photo, that's awesome. :)

I've been encouraging others to please upload their avatar photos, so hopefully we'll see some more.

toecutter

thx Ant I will need a ride to Ark and Caly to get my gear, but as I'm having problems getting my stuff out of my Apt. on Caly ill have to wait till Mindark removes the items for me, I also have been playing this game for close to 11 years, I mostly craft and mine tho without any regularity I'm not as high in skills as I would like as there have been years where I couldn't play because of being a broke biatch :)
I think you & me are alike, there's ups & downs both in & out of the game...slow & steady does it! Cheers & welcome! :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
YeY KS :clap Lovely to see you after soo long :thumbsup

Ant told me you were moving to Monria :motorcycle

So I take it the tone is going right down now lol :dancing

But seriously its great that your here, and Ill catch you in game

Z

Top Bottom