Note to Shop Owners

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A dedicated Shop sub-forum has been created for each shop owner who is interested in organizing their specific information and inventory to market to the Monria community.

I have already moved shop owner specific threads from the old section to their respective dedicated sub-forums. If I have missed anything, please let me know and I will be glad to move other threads related to your specific shop.

Likewise, if you can think of anything else that would be helpful in the way of forum organization for the Monria Shops, let me know that too and I'll see what I can accommodate without expanding the forum to the Moon and back. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Can you add "Monria Hub Shop" to my subjection name please? It is my call branding.

I have to work within a set character limit, and my goal is to keep everything consistent. I can't spell out your name like the others either because of the character limitation. I'll see what I can do to restructure that area further in order to accommodate preferences.

In the meantime, in your dedicated shop owner section of the forum you can present your shop exactly how you like. :)

Top Bottom