NPV's Monria hunting log

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Hunting' started by Naming Policy Violation, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Naming Policy Violation

Naming Policy Violation Member

Hello everyone

since I'm close to finishing my other irons on Monria, I will post my results here for future generations :)

I track everything I do, have hundreds of pages of google sheets to prove it, so all my results are legit. All my results are counted as TT value return only.

My hunting setup for Monria:

Armor: naked/Gremlin/Vigilante/3B, 5B and 6A plates

Weapons : any weapon in my level range that has base 2.8+DPP and 2.9+DPP amped. I'm using laser rifles/carbines and Omegaton A104, RDI Alpha amps.

Tools: Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI, Vivo S10

Rings and extras: Aeglic Ring, Ares Ring (4% reload speed), Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (5% reload speed)

All notable loot that is listed (ESI, chips etc) is calculated in as TT value only.

Shoggoth

Total TT in:
    Total TT out:
    TT return%:
    Notable loot:
    Largest global/hof:
    Total killed:

Comment:

Yog

Total TT in: 30884.78 PED
    Total TT out: 28496.12 PED
    TT return%: 92.27%
    Notable loot: none
    Largest global/hof: 196 PED
    Total killed: ~15600 mobs

Comment: mostly hunted big named Yogs, 1100+ HP. I do not suggest doing that, since their return is horrible and mission reward is not worth it. My TT returns were only decent, because Broodmothers, Penetrators and other low levels pretty much covered the losses I got from hunting big ones. 1100+ hp Yogs are broken imo, 50-70% TT return is a norm for these.

Cultist

Total TT in:
    Total TT out:
    TT return%:
    Notable loot:
    Largest global/hof:
    Total killed:

Shub

Total TT in:
    Total TT out:
    TT return%:
    Notable loot:
    Largest global/hof:
    Total killed:

Helga and Eugenio Anhithe Wilde like this.
  2. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Looking good so far. I never did well on the bigger ones either, but the lower ones in the caves can dump some nice stuff on occasion. I'll be interested to see the rest of what you give us when you are able

sluggo

3. Naming Policy Violation

Naming Policy Violation Member

I'm not sure if I'm going to complete the second 10K, maybe only on lower maturities - Broodmother, Penetrator etc.

Finishing cultist atm, Shub or Shoggoth next, though Shoggoth really needs better spawns.

I only post iron stats, since loot is too volatile to post every day or even week. Goes up and down a lot, but at the end does not look too bad.

4. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

That's typically how it works, if you do a long haul and look over thousands of ped cycled you end up with a pattern. Now some folks have the patience to 'see' the pattern and can kind of detect when they are having an off day and stop on that day, try again an other and over the long haul tend to do a little better. Once in a while you get something nice to drop too.

sluggo