Oberon NightSeer & DME | Born to be Wild

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes, there's another story here ...

During Monria's travel schedule on Sunday when we picked up our last passengers from Rocktropia, Nick Lucker boarded our Yamato Mothership (TKoE soc member) and promptly displayed something new that he had crafted in our hangar. There were Ooos and Ahhs, and then Nick said that he would sell it.

I immediately PM'd him and said I was interested. After some chat, a price was agreed on and that I would meet him at the Main Crater after we got back to Monria from the travel schedule.

Meeting took place, I tested the item, totally bombed out, but then discovered that this new vehicle was a very cool 2-seater. Max was the first to test it and did well. He took me for a ride and I captured video, which I will also be posting after I find a piece of music, and Anthony tested it but didn't do so well himself either.

Later in the evening, I met up with Obie and sprung the surprise on him. He has a motorcycle IRL and I really wanted to gift him with this, especially after finding out that it was a 2-seater and that we would both be able to enjoy it at the same time. Well ... I'll let you be the judge of that. :rolleyes

break-c.png

break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great vid and the perfect song, you two looked to be having a great time :)

Thanks Max ... he was all over the place and made it fun, but then that's Obie, he has to push things to the limit and beyond before he's comfortable with it, but I have a feeling that there's going to be a lot more of these adventures in the future. :D

I'm almost ready to post our motor biking joy ride in a few minutes. :clap

Top Bottom