Ore & Enmatter locations

Discussion in 'Monria Mining | General Discussion' started by David Joker Potanus, Nov 9, 2013.

1. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Member

Have you guys done any depth testing?

On my main mining area on Calypso I noticed that at average search depths of 500-800m I would not find any lysterium at all. Going up to 1000m would increase the amount of Niksarium but replace Blausarium with Lysterium. Also, the gold disappeared in favor of Tereudite. Going shallower on the same spot would yield more Caldorite than Narcansium but the middle depth would replace eronite with narcansium.

It's a complete science. I will try a few thousand drops on Monria to see if I can help out.

2. Crazyshadow

Crazyshadow Monria Trader & Crafter

My finds are for a 300-700m range average.
    I have personally done 900m depth testing (about 600 drops) with no new ressources. I dont think its worth to invest into expensive finders or tons of depth enhancers since regular 400-600m mining offer a very good range of ''medium-high'' MU ressources.

I agree its a complete and complex science. and more very deep (1000+m. depth) is needed.

Its pretty hard to put together and compare depth statistic with kind of ores/enmatt and their %proportion because %proportion change every 1.5 - 2.5 weeks. That mean using the same finder,same depth,exact same mining zone over a month will get you pretty different ores/enmatt %proportion.

A good example is the Zoldenite and Maladrite here on Monria. From mid-october to begining of november, you could find up to 30% of you enmatter claim to be Zoldenite. Now Its currently around 3-5%

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    WhiningSkeptic likes this.
  3. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

Hi all. I know Curd had mined sweetstuff on Monria maybe a month or two ago but i don't know where he found it. It was mentioned in chat so that is why I even know. I know i found some sweetstuff in the main crater around the same time. Has anyone else found sweetstuff on Monria?

4. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Sweetstuff is on monria, I have found it in all the craters, the Main one seems to favor it a bit.

On the depth, each planet is different. Just because Deep is good on Caly, does not mean it's good on Rocktopia. On rock, you can pretty much do good the entire planet with a 103 except in a few places where the 105 is needed for the good stuff.

On Monria here, we have had a few folks who are very experienced miners, say that essentially a F 105 will get you pretty much everything except in the shrub cave where a T4 will let you get to the higher MU stuff better. While I have not dropped thousands of dollars of probes like some have, from my runs that I have done, that seems to be about right on that. Id say maybe cave 4 too for the T4.

Another thing to keep in mind mining, you can overshoot as well. If you are looking for ignisium lets say, which is at 500 feet, and you are shooting at 1000 feet, you can overlook it and find say, caldorite which is at that depth.

Also as said, by the time you think you got something figured out, they will change it again.

sluggo

5. Zarnia Foxtrot

Just found some iron stone in the main crater too...I have been trying to get ignisium but i never seem to hit the right spot and im usually in the main crater too sluggo...lol..still learning here..

6. sluggo

Ive found ignisium before in the west crater area. It's not too common though. It's also in shrub cave if I remember correctly. Don't have the LBML up or I could tell you exactly where.

sluggo

7. Zarnia Foxtrot

Just found magerian mist in the main crater...i think someone posted earlier that is wasn't around anymore but i just found some today..8.24.16.

8. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

I find Magerian Mist all the time, so not sure why someone said it wasn't around anymore.

9. Zarnia Foxtrot

Found Erdorium today in the south crater..

10. Zarnia Foxtrot

Just wondering..are we going to have a date when we will have all of this imput put on a chart somewhere with the most current info?. it would make it alot easier to read and find the right information when anyone would need it...lol..:)

11. Zarnia Foxtrot

Hi DME, it was Crazyshadow and his post was done in Sept of 2014.

12. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

Ok, thank you. :)

13. sluggo

Zarnia, you want current info then use Little Big Mining Log. It keeps track of all your data input for you and an aggregrate of everyone who uses it and you can see from their page general ideas what is where.

Someone posted a map earlier with some data on it, it's on the forum here somewhere. On that though, not too many miners are very keen on giving away their 'secret spots'. Many feel that they didn't get much help and had to find sweet spots on their own, so are not going to give away their mother lodes and all of their hard work to everyone just for the asking.

Me personally, I don't care, because it tends to change every few weeks / months anyways it seems. Besides, my mining on Monria generally is total crap. I can tell you where NOT to mine :D and what I didn't find.

In general, the higher MU stuff is found in the shrub cave. Cave 4 occasionally has some. Higher MU, Ignisium Ive seen in west crater. The Cave 1,2,3 be careful mining in the narrow spots, you lose a lot of space, and from what I have seen from multiple sources, there isn't a ton of stuff in there anyways, a few spots here and there but they are not super rich mining. The south crater does good as well. I think going west there is a good place and south from south.

sluggo

Superraine raine r456 likes this.
  14. Zarnia Foxtrot

Hi Sluggo,

Im not sure where to find the Little Big Mining Log. I am on entropialife.com and entropedia.info. Outside of those two places, I am not sure where to look for it. I know entropialife.com has the list of my globals in mining, hunting and crafting. Still have to do an instance HOF and a hunting HOF but I wasn't really expecting those anytime soon. Truthfully, I usually get my globals and HOF when my thinking is something else while hunting or mining and poof, I see a yellow swirl..lol.

Anyways, where do I go to find the Little Big Mining Log. I will over this forum now for it so if its there, I will find it.

Thanks.

15. DarkMoonEnigma

Zarnia, here is a link to the Little Big Mining website.

As far as Monria is concerned, tomorrow (Friday) I will transfer data from our forum Wiki to the public forum area under Mining so that all the information is there regarding Ores and Enmatters. It's pretty extensive and has a separate map for ore and enmatter locations, plus a color coding for what has been found where.

It looks like Skittles, but I think it will be of benefit.

Our Wiki was shut down for specific reasons and will not reopen, but I have access as Admin. I'll be transferring other information that may be beneficial as well, but it will take me a little time.

I need to be triplets. :D

16. sluggo

Zarnia the LBML program can be found here:
    Little Big Mining Log

Id suggest reading through the forums there a bit and the instructions. It's really pretty simple to set up mostly and run. At first it looks like Whoa WTF?? but once you realize that you may not need all the extra bells and whistles it offers, it's pretty much self running.

Get it, download it, follow the instructions to install it, there are a few settings you need to make in your EU client to make it work right and if you have any problems, please feel free to ask me here, or in game when I am in there. The forum at the LBML website also is great with help as well getting it going. The best part is, the finds are saved so you can share them with others, I can copy parts of my log and e mail them or post them and others can just 'paste' them into the program and see all my data to date, and vise versa.

The program really is a life saver AND a ped saver. Some people wander around aimlessly dropping probes, thinking they are going good, but are in fact wasting PED, by overlapping their finds. Yes you can on occasion find stuff on a double drop in the same area, but the mechanics of that are complex and far more often you will not find enough to justify the drop. What's even more important is that over time you will see patterns start to emerge. Some places there just is not anything to find. So why keep dropping probes on an area that hasn't given anything back the last 30 times you dropped on it? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

sluggo

17. Zarnia Foxtrot

Hi DME and Sluggo. I think i found the website yesterday but i have tried for the last two hours to do the setup. Im not a techie. That is my husband's gifting..lol..I will go to the links have in your posts above and see if they work out differently. I was doing okay until i got bounced out the the website and know i can't even bring up the login window.I was at the point of trying to make the radar window the right size when it happened. I will try removing the current install and reinstalling it again. It has worked for other programs that were involved in the past so maybe it will work with this one. If it doesn't hopefully a really good dinner will persuade my husband to spend the hour or so needed to get it on my computer...Honestly, he's a great guy but today he is working his lawncare business so he will be tired later today...

Princess Zarnia

18. sluggo

bounced out of what website?
    the radar supposedly was fixed so the size doesn't make that much of a difference anymore. It used to be very touchy on that. You can click on the 'test' mode one of the buttons on it's menu to show you what it is seeing and fiddle with it to get it to where it is reading.

Also, make sure you turn off your sync? is it in EU and make sure the loot window doesn't show the picture?

sluggo.

Im trying to get in game here but can't find my damned access card. I didn't see plastic shreds so know the terrible too didn't grab it :) so am wondering if I did something stupid like put it in a pocket and wash it or something?

This old age and CRS gets old.... what were we talking about again?

sluggo

19. Zarnia Foxtrot

the little big mining website or EU..not sure which one caused the problem..

...I did a system restore to 3 days ago to clear all of it out.. (that is one thing I have gotten really good at doing since I seem to break a computer once a year on average with mistakes I do...lol) anyway, im going to try doing the download again and hopefully, I don't got a disconnect from either EU or the other LB site...here we go again..lol

Princess Zarnia

20. DarkMoonEnigma

I have also posted the Ore & Enmatter Distribution information here that @Crazyshadow published in our Monria Wiki when it was active. Hopefully this too will be of some help.