Poledra TheWatcher Wolfe

Crafty Nana

VCAT Team Member
Hi :D I just went to Monria with my daughter yesterday. I started on Caly... it didn't give an option. I played well over a decade ago and came back to EU this year. My char is still low as I had to start over again. I like Crafting, Taming and Hunting :cheer I do a little mining. I want each of my skills high enough that if I can't find what I need for crafting in shops or on auction, I can hunt, mine etc. for them.

I used to have an apt on Caly. My goal is to have one again and after seeing the ones on Monria I have decided my aim is for one of them. I absollutely LOVE the apartments on Monria :ecstatic
My goal is to get one as a Birthday Present to me. l:happydance

I am looking forward to traveling the planets and working on each of them.... but want a home on Monria :)

We received a very warm welcome when we came. The flight was smooth and Dark Moon Enigma gave us a wonderful tour. :cheerThank you again Dark Moon. :D

I am looking forward to getting to know other Monrians. :interview My daughter told me it was a warm friendly place.

Happy New Year Everyone. :peace

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's a very nice introduction Poledra, I'm glad that things seem to be working out so far. Unfortunately, we are not listed at the Entropia Universe website because we are not a planet and our partnership with MindArk is different than what the one is for the Planet Partners who put a lot of money upfront for the opportunity to develop a planet.

We are a Moon (planetoid), and MindArk's team implements our development ideas and designs for us. You can learn more about the owner (Eugenio "Anhithe" Wilde) here, more about us as a team here, and more about us and the community here. The community is everything to us, and we govern ourselves accordingly.

There is a wealth of information at the forum, so have fun cruising.

Welcome to Monria, and it was nice sharing time with you and your daughter (Amy Twilight Vixen) last night. :)

Happy New Year :ecstatic

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Welcome to the Moon Poledra :D

Top Bottom