possibly trading a Caly apt for a Monria one...

mastermesh

Potentailly trading Chikara Yuujou Condo, 17 H for an apartment on Monria...

I like Monria and am interested in 'living here' more than in Calypso but bought the Caly deed a long while back... so if you want a place on Calypso, but have a Mornia deed now lets swap deeds.

(also note that later down the road there might be potential to swap back, etc... I'm kinda interested in the idea of working out something with folks on several planets to have one apt on each planet and we all just swap deeds when we go 'live' on another planet for a few months, etc.)

mastermesh

offer's still on the table for swapping the Caly apt for a Monrian one. If none of the ones with the pools are available, how about one next door to someone that has one with a shopkeeper or whatever? Would love to start doing the daily crafting missions a lot here but won't do much of that unless I have an estate on this rock so that I have a place to put the stackables, etc. I could potentially just craft here and tp down to calypso, but what's the fun in that, especially since so many pirates are sitting on the caly ss?

mastermesh

OFFER'S OFF THE TABLE NOW... saw an apartment on the auction for 2k last night and talked my spouse in to letting me get it... so now have 1 apt on calypso, one on monria, and 2 on rt next to one another. Might be willing to trade the calypso one for an arkadia one though if anyone's still wanting to swap deeds... also may look in to trading the monria one for one of the top floor ones with the pools for the right type of trade :)

Top Bottom