Question about piloting the Yamato

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | General Discussion' started by Tataio Spitfire misho, Oct 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tataio Spitfire misho

Tataio Spitfire misho Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Yamato Pilot

Hi, i was wondering if i can become a pilot?

I been skilling on a mothership for some weeks now and was thinking about Yamato, can Yamato be used more often if a active pilot is available?

I am online pretty much the whole week and skilling, so was wondering if i or some other pilot " i am not pilot, have never drivin a ms Before" could take the Yamato out to a traning ground and skilling with ppl from monria even if its not a friday or sunday?

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) manages our space program, and only TKoE members are pilots, but they have to meet certain requirements before that happens. We never loan the ship out to anyone, and the Yamato is only piloted by TKoE, that's part of our agreement. :)

3. Tataio Spitfire misho

okay, i am a part of TKoE, i gonna talk with them :)

But what kind of requirements are to happen to meaby use yamamoto like the way i explained?

thx for the fast answear darkmoon :)

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

You have to talk with Shade and Leon (Yamato Space Travel Management Team) to find out what their requirements are, we leave that up to them, and so far, they have done an exceptional job for us. :)

5. Tataio Spitfire misho

I will talk to them :)