Re Ask me Anything

Maximus Cashicus

You get into any Of The buildings by tp, 2 towers cythlla and Cthulhu, so use the main crater to to get into them or south or west crater tps

Thanks Maximus, but they are not the buildings I was referring to - I am not on Monria now, but when I return I will
pbost more exact info.
All I can really say now is that the building is on the E side of the crater - the towers are in the crater.
There is not TP but radar shows brown dots - NOCs and once a couple of green ones - I thought maybe it is part of a mission chain

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes, if you're talking about the building jutting out from the rock formation in the Main Crater, then that is the Monria Hub, and the only way to gain access is to take one of our teleporters directly there.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The only thing I can think of Max is those structures around the corner out the East end of the Main gathering area of the crater where the TP is; there's an NPC there that is associated with a mission, but other than that, it's the only NPC in the crater other than what's in the main area.

Guess we'll wait to see if Louise follows up on this so that we have more information. Maybe she can take a photo of the area she's talking about so that it will give us a better clue.

I have to apologise, it is the Monria Hub. I set out from the Main Crater Teleporter heading E.
I was exploring & wondering if more powerful mobs could be found towards the edges of the Crater.
I was climbing to the rim & saw a road to a mine entrance & a building - I thought I was still bearing more or less eastwards but actually heading NE now.
The mine entrance seems just eye candy (I think) go inside it & you get stuck & can only escape by pressing T ( you cannot use a TP chip as message comes up "something is jamming it).
I placed a way point on the mine entrance & when I was teleported to the nearest TP site (Cave 1 TP) I then TP to the Hub & looked at the map.

Entropia 2017-05-18 22-11-57-88.jpg

Top Bottom