Reaching for new heights !!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have picked up more on my mining, and haven't done too bad, even got my first HoF (902 Lyst) high on a mountainside, so I'm going to continue giving it a shot.

What I enjoy most about mining, is that I have the freedom to adventure, and don't have boundaries like I do with hunting where I have to stay within the confines of where the creatures spawn. I like exploring and pushing limits, even if it means that I find myself sliding down a high mountainside in a belly flop, and ultimately ending up at the revive terminal.

I posted in a Blog entry here that I knew I had seen the Monria Space Station while looking out some of the apartment windows, but could never keep it in view to the point of getting a good photo. Then one day I was in the Shoggy pit just North of the Main Crater and was able to get the shot I posted in that Blog entry.

In a most recent mining adventure, I was pushing the limits as I was climbing the side of a mountain, just to see how high I could go, and whether I would get a claim or not. I got a VII Crude Oil, and a IX Narcanisum, but what I also got, was closer to the Monria Space Station, and was able to get an even better photo.

Here's a series of snapshots I took on this adventure, definitely from the Dark side of the Moon:

Entropia 2016-02-16 01-47-47-87.png Entropia 2016-02-16 02-04-33-70.png Entropia 2016-02-16 02-04-39-36.png Entropia 2016-02-16 02-09-54-16.png Entropia 2016-02-16 02-10-16-16.png
Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the top. I ended up doing a belly flop and sliding to the bottom of the mountainside like a kid on a sled the first heavy snow day, and landed at the revive.

I find our virtual environment, whether on the Moon or elsewhere, to be very amenable to getting quite creative with personal adventures. I think that's a part of my experiences that I'm enjoying the most.

Anhithe gave me a tremendous opportunity with becoming a part of Team Monria, but he also gave me every tool imaginable to take my creativity to new heights.

I will not only do that for myself, but will also do it for the community. It's my job. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Lovely pic of the Monria space station :)

Top Bottom