Register my avatar

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lex Lexx Kay, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Lex Lexx Kay

Lex Lexx Kay New Member

Hello! I checked on the website monria.com, I still have to register on the website entropiauniverse.com?

Sorry for my English!!!

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

If you created your avatar on Monria, then you can go to EntropiaUniverse.com and log in with your email address and password to view your account details. You don't have to register again.

3. Lex Lexx Kay

Lex Lexx Kay New Member

I tried to go on the site entropiauniverse.com, but failed, account not found

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

It could be because you have multiple accounts. I don't know what you're using to try to log in, but if you use this account email and password at account.entropiauniverse.com you should be able to log in.

If you continue to have issues, then you might need to submit a support case to MindArk because we don't have access to do anything at that site. We only administrate our own Monria sites.