Repair run for the weekend of Aug 24-26

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | moneyme' started by Chris moneyme mo, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I will be completely tied up with other duties elsewhere and I will not be able to run this weekend's repair run. However I have discussed possible replacements for the repair runs in my absence and Deatz has said he can do my scheduled Sunday repair run. I am unsure about Friday's run if he can run it so unless i see an update on this, any pilot wishing and can run the Friday run after warps please respond to this post. If there is no response for a replacement pilot for the Friday repair run, the run will be cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience and I do hope there is a replacement for Friday's run. TY

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  2. Deatz

Deatz Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Definitely on for Sundays run I will update tomorrow if I am available for Fridays tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. Deatz

Ok, I can cover Friday as well, I have to move the time by 45 minutes so I can get home from work :)

Cod4 and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  4. Deatz

Considering doing a run on Saturday earlier in the day for those who are not able to make the Sunday evening run due to the time. I am also posting in my section. Please let me know if you are interested and what time would work best.

Cod4 likes this.
  5. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

That would be perfect. Also gonna make a new thread that I saw my schedule for work in the coming weeks and for the next two months, I will be unable to be consistent in Friday runs, and I will be putting in weird hours for working on Saturdays, and Sunday is the only day I will be able to spend with my family, so the Sunday runs I know I wont be able to do in that time frame either, so the after warp runs will also be available for any pilots who wish to do some runs in those slots. I will post this as a new thread. You doing the runs on Saturdays will definitely fill the void of at least having a scheduled run on the weekend.

Deatz likes this.