Repair run Mon, April 30th

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | Kingu' started by Kingu, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

Hello Monria comunity. I must bow down and hubly apologize for missing out on the run today..

For some reason i am unaware of my provider stoped sending me signals short of 1h before run was planned to start, maybe played too much :p :hammercomputerGot a text saying they had some issues, not what, but they hoped to sort it fast.. well fst was close to 6h.. Good thing is i atleast got my net back

Will again let you all know i am truly sorry for this happening today, and the run did not go thru as intended with me as pilote atleast.. Humble aplologizes and bow down in moondust await my kick behind :boxing2

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Unfortunately, we have no control over the internet bosses and we sometimes lose connection. It doesn't happen very often for me, so I won't complain. However, when it does happen, it's never at a convenient time.

Looking forward to the next run though, at least I won't have my company anymore. :rolleyes