Repair Run Saturday 6th July 4pm game time

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | Panther' started by Panther, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Panther

Panther Member Monria Yamato Pilot

For those I haven’t managed to reach in game:

I am going to pilot a repair skilling run on Saturday 6th July
    We will leaving the Monria Space Station at 16:00 game time and ending about 19:00 game time.
    To see MA time, while ingame open your system tab and press ".”

Please ensure you are on the Yamato guest list (follow the instructions in this thread)
    This repair run is free (even if you normally pay for warp flights - there are no warps to other planets involved.

You will need a full Vehicle RK-5 tool and ~ 51k of welding wire.

Skilling vehicle repairing helps with all construction professions, and you unlock the skill Blueprint Comprehension when your Vehicle Structural Engineering profession (the main profession involved in repair skilling) reaches level 10.

Also, please read the Monria Repair Skilling General Guidelines to familiarize yourself with protocol.

Hope you can join us! :)

(Edited from Lami’s posts - thank you :))

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I'm going to try to get the MFM on these repair runs as often as I can, but my time is rather iffy with all I have going on. I have to have DME in the game at various times of the day to catch MBs to buy their sweat, and while I try to get my 3 dailys done, I don't always have time to do them. My time is fragmented and split with in-game work and out of game work.

I am also engaged more with Pinthas now with the writing, so when out of game, a good chunk of time is spent with the writing. I have also been busy with Anny working on our projects, and we have more to go.

As such, I talked with Ant to see if I could utilize the staff ship (Turtle) to do some repair skilling with the MFM off hours, and I got the approval to do so. Anny, Shadow and Malgar are on the guest list, and Anny and Shadow are pilots, and Shadow is repair run trained as well, so hopefully, I will be able one way or another to get the MFM skilled, whether on the Yamato with repair runs done by Panther, Alya and/or moneyme, or on the Turtle with Anny, Shadow and Malgar.

Thanks for making repair runs available to the community, they are very beneficial.

3. Panther

Panther Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I hope you manage to get some time with MFM for skilling one way or the other. It would be great to see you on the runs even if you can only manage a short time between all your work :)

Thank you, once again, for giving me the opportunity to participate and try to help out with the MB community especially :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.