Repair Run, Sunday, 18th August, 15:00 game time

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | Panther' started by Panther, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Panther

Panther Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I am going to pilot a repair skilling run on Sunday 18th August.
    We will leaving the Monria Space Station at 15:00 game time and ending about 18:00 game time.
    To see MA time, while ingame open your system tab and press ".”

Please ensure you are on the Yamato guest list (follow the instructions in this thread)
    This repair run is free (even if you normally pay for warp flights - there are no warps to other planets involved.

You will need a full Vehicle RK-5 tool and ~ 51k of welding wire.

Help spread the word and direct to this page with the following link! Repair Run, Sunday, 18th August, 15:00 game time

Skilling vehicle repairing helps with all construction professions, and you unlock the skill Blueprint Comprehension when your Vehicle Structural Engineering profession (the main profession involved in repair skilling) reaches level 10.

Also, please read the Monria Repair Skilling General Guidelines to familiarize yourself with protocol.

Hope you can join us! :)

(Edited from Lami’s posts - thank you :))

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Lavinia

Lavinia Member

Thanks Panther, I haven't participated in a repair run as yet, but hope to be online tonight to join in this time. :)

Panther likes this.
  3. Lavinia

Lavinia Member

Huge thanks to Panther the pilot who was very patient and helpful for my first repair run, also to Allen for help and advice.
    The repair run was great fun and a fantastic way to boost mechanical & engineering type skills. I highly recommend joining in on future repair runs if you can. :partydance

Panther and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  4. Panther

Panther Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I’m glad you enjoyed it Lavinia and gained a lot of skills, it was great to have you on board and get to know you a bit too :) Thank you for joining the repair run.

Lavinia likes this.