Resuming repair run duties

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | moneyme' started by Chris moneyme mo, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Hey everyone. I know its been a while since I flew a repair run for you guys, but now is a good time for me to resume my duties flying repair runs. On that note, there will be repair runs resuming after the warp runs again, whether it be myself or another pilot that wants to fly the Yamato, but as of today, repair runs will be done after the warp flights again. The Yamato will once again be leaving the station 30 minutes after the warp flights are done on Fridays and Sundays.

I apologize I haven't been on the Yamato as much lately, but now I have the time to resume those scheduled flights. Thank you very much and see you guys on board. Remember to buy your repair kits before the ship takes off as you have 30 minutes to do so before you miss the flight and have to fly to the ship if you are late.

MM

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

This is great news, thank you. :)

3. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Awesome :) Thanks Chris!

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.