Rich and Narky

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Monria top of the HOF Board :)

This started out with me asking in #Monria chat channel if there was any amps for sale. I would like to thank @sluggo for providing me with the amp over at his shop and for feeding the moon for me :p

he was however reluctant to provide a guarantee that I would HOF and then this:

Entropia 2015-12-27 18-34-48-28.jpg

I was hoping to get a picture of the tower but I then got lost, if anyone could be so kind to find it and post the screenie here with co-ords, I'll give a 50 ped reward, first to post gets it.

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations Ant, it's a well-deserved biggie, and puts Monria on the map.

Watching the chat in the game between you and Sluggo was a riot, and pure entertainment.

Especially when you got 'rich and narky' not too long after getting the amp from his shop. :p

Fun times indeed. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Ant, you should still have the deed right? The coords should be on the deed if you read it.

sluggo

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Congratz on the tower Anhithe! Now you beat my last uber hof, I gotta find a bigger one now :p

Btw, the Top 2 is now from Monria. Tina did hit a 7.2k growth Mol Tower in the cavern about 1 hour after you :)
I found right away her tower but couldn't see yours yet.:winged

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Congratz on the tower Anhithe! Now you beat my last uber hof, I gotta find a bigger one now :p

Btw, the Top 2 is now from Monria. Tina did hit a 7.2k growth Mol Tower in the cavern about 1 hour after you :)
I found right away her tower but couldn't see yours yet.:winged

Thanks!

I did try some enmatter after but had zero luck perhaps I should have kept going, congrats to Tina! There has to be an ATH in Monria, I'll race you to it :p

Ant

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Waah, where is MY hof, even a mini one would be nice geez guys.
well maybe if I would mine I might find one :D

Again grats to TWO of you it seems, im glad to see some of the ped starting to come back to Monria here.

sluggo

Top Bottom