SCREENSHOTS - August 10th

Discussion in 'Cthulhu Tower|Floor 9, Shop 3|Armor Shop| Legends' started by Legends, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Legends

Legends Shop Owner Shop Owner

The Shub Armor room
    Shub Table.jpg

Adapted Isis weapon table
    Adapted Isis Table.jpg

Yog Armor room
    YOG Armor Room.jpg

Cultist Armor room
    Cultist room with Sign.jpg

Ozpyn Beetle Table.jpg

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Your shop is very well organized with items presented for ease of shopping. It's a bonus to know what armors and plates work well with our mobs, but it's also helpful that you posted damage types for each as well.

The Disco armor I purchased from your shop is working very well for me ... I love it ... and then tj draco had to be a copy cat and get his own set but I have to admit, he rocks pink and black pretty well too. :D

Check it out for yourself ... I wonder why the (M) Foot Guards are light pink ... I like mine black, and I noticed that my black shades stay on under the helmet too, so that's a bonus. :p

DME-Draco-DiscoArmor.png

Here are the stats for the Disco Armor

DiscoArmorStats.png

sidekick069, Legends and Kingu like this.
  3. Legends

Love it! Thanks for the screenie! I'm gonna have to wear mine too for the event this week-end or else I'll feel left out lol!

I'm really happy to hear you are enjoying your set of Disco DME :)

Cheers o/

Legends

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Great shop @Legends, love the way you've separated the Armour rooms for the different mob types. For someone like me who pretty much always wears gremlin even when they shouldn't, it's very helpful.

Thanks
    Ant

5. Legends

Thanks Ant! It's been quite the project over the last few weeks so I'm really happy to see that it is appreciated by everyone :D

Gremlin is really good, definitely a must have set for Moon resident hunters. But it can't be one's only set because it doesn't have Penetration protection which is required when hunting Shubs and Cultists. Although, if it's possible to get your hands on some Joplin dragon plates or Neverdie dragon plates, it could work. Those are the only plates I know of with both Penetration and Impact protection in decent amounts.

If you ever develop any Moon specific armor protection, might I recommend perhaps starting out with just a series of protection plates. The toughest thing for me with the moon mobs is to figure out the best plates to use with any armor, because frankly, there's not that many plates that have both Cold and Acid in similar amounts, in fact I only know of 2 and they are both very hard to obtain or craft right now. The Moon should have a plate with 6 to 9 Cold, 12 to 14 Acid (most mid-level armors have more Cold then Acid: Boar, Bear, Disco, Jaguar, Ghost, Tiger, eMine, etc... Viceroy/Gremlin are the exception, not the norm) and say 12-14 Penetration and maybe 4-6 points of Impact if possible (the reason for those Impact/Pen proportions is to adjust the proportions found in most armors to make them more suitable for the Cultists, and by default, having the extra Impact and Pen would also improve the armor for hunting Shubs). There is no such armor plate in Entropia that I know of, the Rocktropia Joplin plate is the closest one but is not proportioned properly and has no Cold protection. These plates would benefit the hunter with all 3 main mobs and would work with a lot of different armors.

With an armor plate like that, anyone coming to the Moon could immediately go hunting any Moon mob no matter what armor they have. Be it any of the more popular Calypso armors Shogun, Vigilante or Ghost, and even armors known to be better suited like Adjusted Pixie or Viceroy would benefit tremendously from the added protection from the plates. The Moon plate would be the solution for any armor and work for hunting any mob. You could have 3 levels, like Rocktropia has, with the proportions remaining the same but the number of points increasing with the level.

Cheers o/

Legends

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Love that idea Legends and also that you're doing critical thinking about what works on the Moon. Your efforts are really appreciated, and helps our community not only be more efficient but have more options as they build their protection.

Today's event is less than 3 hrs away, you might want to check out Legend's shop if you are in the market to upgrade to different armor, or add plates.

See you all soon. :)

Legends likes this.