Selling a shop?

Discussion in 'Monria Shops for Sale' started by sluggo, Nov 7, 2015.

1. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Is anyone selling any shops in Monria Main Hub?

I may be interested if price is not too insane.

Please PM me in game or message if I am not online

sluggo.

2. Crazyshadow

Crazyshadow Monria Trader & Crafter

Rusty Venture was trying to sell his Hub Shop next to Tobie's daily crafting mission few months ago.

3. sluggo

Thank you for the reply R.Tremblay

sluggo

4. PPK420

PPK420 Shop Owner Shop Owner

I too would be interested in selling you my shop. if your still interested :)

5. sluggo

I would be interested PPK please send me a PM ingame sluggo or pm here or somewhere.
    Where is it and your asking price please.

Thanks for replying

sluggo

6. sluggo

Folks, after losing the amount of PED that I have lost the last week here, I have decided to hold off on the shop idea for a bit.

I realize the game has it's up's and downs but this place bit me bad no matter what I did. That coupled with the fact that there appears to be very few people here, I can not justify putting the money into a shop that folks are asking to sell theirs for. With the extremely poor mining returns I have been getting over several weeks and mediocre at best hunting returns, I just can't see how I could support it. There really does not seem to be much going on here anyways except sweat circles with the few decent folk that are on the moon. That and people doing the daily using EP's

Perhaps I will re think down the road a bit but right now a shop just seems a very losing deal.

For those who PM'd me with information and all, I thank you for your time and patience and hopefully in the future we can make something happen.

Thank you
    Respectfully
    Sluggo

7. PPK420

PPK420 Shop Owner Shop Owner

No worries, let us know if you change your mind down the road.
    :)

8. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

I know I have you on ignore, but if you are interested in buying in the future let me know and I will remove you from the ignore list for negotiations.

9. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

If you have left already, then I hope you'll come back after the new Monria Team gets busy. It was nice chatting with you and others on Monria the other night, so hopefully you'll become a part of our efforts with the community to make Monria an even better experience.

10. sluggo

Hello Dark Moon. I am not abandoning Monria, just needed to take a break after dumping a few thousand ped in the game and not getting much of anything back this last month. I mean come on MA you cheap #$#$%'s let me cycle it at least a few times huh?

Rusty I seen the sign on your shop in Monria, thank you for the offer but 40K for a shop is a bit more than what I was willing to pay.

Sluggo

11. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Happy you'll be around.

Anhithe and I have been working on as much as we've been able to this past week after things were finalized. We had a very lengthy and very productive voice chat tonight (Friday), and we now have some solid plans in place. I'll be working on some drafts of a few projects for Anhithe's review, and then I'll be sharing them with the community.

It will probably be the early part of next week before I'll be posting this information at the forum because I have company this weekend. I can tell you this, the collaboration effort is strong, and we absolutely want to engage and involve the community with regard to Monria's future.

KrazySmitty likes this.