Selling: Cthylla Towers Shop 6 I (+ Display Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckycharm

*** Shop sold to Noz ***

As I'm not going to be online often anymore it feels like it's best to sell my monria shop.

It has been upgraded with 40 item points, so it is totalling 250 points indoor and additionally has 10 points in it's hallway with item trade availability. Aside from that the separate (deed) display area has 10 item points available as well, but it offers no item trade, only item display option, hence it's name ;p

So basically the shop combo has 260 item trade points and 10 item display points on an outside wall.

For pricing of the upgrade you can check the details here: Planet Calypso - Estate Development

I have not yet made up my mind for the pricing of the shop and it's separate display area, but when I see an offer I like I will take it. Preferrably an offer for both deeds combined as I feel the advertizing area should be for the owner's benefit and not for a non-affiliated party.

For those that wonder: No there are no fees to pay to keep a shop open or anything and taxes are only paid upon successful sales (while being considerably less compared to the auction system).

(Best offer 10k atm btw)

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Good luck with the sale Gally

Sorry to hear that you wont be online so much, I hope it is because you are having so much fun in RL

Don't forget us here on our moon while you're off on you adventures. pop in and say hi every so often, maybe around Paddy's day ;)

Wishing you all the best
Kendra

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Since the shop was sold to Noz (Congratulations Noz), I will close this thread.

The very best to you Luckycharm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom