Selling Some Stuff

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
I tend to go a little OTT when crafting so I usually have some stuff to sell (not always furniture) so I thought I'd make a thread in case someone can find a use for them. I'll update it when I have new stuff to sell. As I just got an apartment recently, I've been crafting furniture and have some to spare, someone might want it for their apartment or shop. Most of it can be seen in my apartment, Cthulhu 3C

I think you can check the mu of each when you see them in the apartment and I'm looking for in and around those prices but am open to offers. PM me here or in game, I'm usually around somewhere :)

Winston table and bar stools (SOLD)

an0xlf.jpg

Some Green Chairs

14socaa.jpg

Short (and some long) shelves

knd5t.jpg

Have a few of these

41itd.jpg

And quite a lot of these (SOLD)

1678k8j.jpg

Last edited:

Izz

I know where there's 2 fireplaces but they are 400-450 ped :rolleyes:...better to watch the auction. I paid 250 ped for mine.:cheer

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
Thanks everyone, I was on Caly most of yesterday trying to find some stuff I need (which I didn't) for some of the bp's I have that I want to click but I'm missing some bp's too that I need for them, they may not even drop anymore which is frustrating.

Anyway feel free to drop in and take a look if you want, ill be around now as I'm way behind in the hunting event and need to catch up!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Happy to help Ali. :happy Anyone else looking for stuff, lmk as I do get around to alot of planets and like to window shop lol. :aok
Well you probably know im not a easy case, but as a reminder, Plasma Kyller pistol, Anarchy sexy top, mostly black and white make up (not for lips) are hard to get on as used to darken or brighten... and 2 doors for my room in your flat.

Reactions: Izz

Izz

Well you probably know im not a easy case, but as a reminder, Plasma Kyller pistol, Anarchy sexy top, mostly black and white make up (not for lips) are hard to get on as used to darken or brighten... and 2 doors for my room in your flat.

lol. yes I have your list. :cool:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I got one, but I can always use another one, especially for the bedroom when you see what I have in there. :D

The penthouse is now on lockdown until I finish decorating. :eek:rder

Top Bottom