Shop stalls or new apartment towers??

Tilaras

Just wondering if there are plans for more apartment towers or new shop stalls to be done for Monria?? I am interested in possibly doing a Shop / Home base At Monria, and would love to know what the plans are like for adding more ?

Reactions: Izz

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Tilaras!

There's no plans for new shops and I'm not sure on stalls yet either as I think we will need to grow more to make that feasible. On the apartment front I still have plenty of apartments left but have decided to award them in events as prizes. Hopefully you can win one. If not, as they are getting won I'm sure they will come on to the open market as not everyone wants apartments and some might end up with more than one.

I am also planning to list a couple of shops on the auction in the future so that people can bid for them. I'm not sure on the timing of it yet and am waiting for us to get a bug fixed with the display areas but that could be something to look out for too ;)

Ant

Tilaras

thanks for the quick reply, and i will be floating around Monria in hopes of winning an apartment if i dont buy one first :) as for the shops, i will have to see what they go for and hope i have the peds handy :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
If I am not mistaken, can't ANY apartment be used as a pseudo shop, if you have a merchant / mannequin in it, you can sell from it.. the mannequin?

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If I am not mistaken, can't ANY apartment be used as a pseudo shop, if you have a merchant / mannequin in it, you can sell from it.. the mannequin?

sluggo

You can sell things from your apartment, but only if you have a shopkeeper, then you would have to make sure you advertise that you are selling things from a shopkeeper in your apartment in order to drive traffic there.

Tilaras

sluggo

you can sell from apartments only if you have a shopkeeper pad, and the items have to be sold from them as far as i am aware. not like a shop that can have items on shelves and be sold

lol, DME got to it as well :)

Balam

I saw someone selling an apartment in Monria earlier this week, I believe it is one of winner from last event.
So, I'm sure there will be number of seller as an apartment enters in open market.

Top Bottom