Shrine Dynamic Event for Elder Gods Suit | Sep 24th - 20:00 Game Time

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aegwyn "Kalden" Thefiel is hosting a Shrine Dynamic Event to acquire the Elder Gods Suit that is planned for:
  • Sunday, Sep 24th at 20:00 game time.
Following are some details regarding this event:
  • Kalden and Disi smoker superskunk will cover free warps where needed
  • Kalden will supply RK-0s and Welding Wire to new players to help at some point to repair the Shrine during the event
  • Disi is supplying free heal devices to those with 0 PED and anyone's Disciples
  • If the event needs to be done more than once to get everyone their Elder Gods Suit, then Kalden said that this is possible
  • Also, if anyone is interested in doing the 3 dynamic events inside the mountain in order to get the Shub Spine, that will be considered too
Here is a link to each of the dynamic events required to get both the Elder Gods Suit and Shub Spine:

For the Elder Gods Suit
Dynamic Event #1 - Defend the Shrine

For the Shub Spine
Dynamic Event #2 - Tekeli-Li Tekeli-Li Tekeli-Li - to receive the Shogghols Mucas item - 1st of 3 items needed
Dynamic Event #3 - Niolir's Burrow - to receive the Zokaraneus Pincer - 2nd of 3 items needed
Dynamic Event #4 - Ghreldelb Lair - to receive the Tegunestene Spine - 3rd of 3 items needed

For those who have never been to DSEC9 or Mountain of Madness where these dynamic events take place, here is a link to how you navigate DSEC9 to get there ... there are graphic maps and instructions that help and you start by taking any Monria TP first to get to DSEC9.

Navigating DSEC9 to reach the Mountain of Madness -- start at any Monria TP

Just so everyone knows and understands ... these dynamic events were created specifically for group activities, but also to encourage team work in order to get everyone at the required Tier 3 Contribution @ 100% in order to get the needed items from each event ... I have witnessed exceptional team work to make this happen, even for lower level players and it's amazing to watch it all unfold. I will be there to witness these events and cheer you on.

And for general information ... here is a link to all of the current Mountain of Madness missions, including the beginners mission chain "A Stranger in the Woods" ...

Mountain of Madness Missions

I created this comprehensive post in hopes that it will answer your questions about the events, but if you need anything further, let me know.

I wish all of you success with this undertaking. :thumbsup

break-c.png
Be sure to join the in-game Monria Chat Channel to stay connected in case anything changes:
  • in the chat box at the bottom left, press the ENTER key and type --> /join #monria
  • right mouse click on the Main tab in the chat box on the left (first tab)
  • click New Tab at the top, then name the tab --> Monria
  • right click on the tab
  • select #monria and enter the chat channel
  • make sure each channel has its own color - right click on the tab and it gives you that option
break-c.png

Kalden

I'll be answering any questions any of you might have in due time here or ingame :)
The warps will most likely as of now start 19:00 Ingame time.
I'd like to keep it to a rough 30 dps limit so most players can get their fair share of contribution. as the goal is for everyone to benefit.
If you lack a gun/amp I'm sure Disi smoker superskunk can craft and sell for cheap, but that will be up to you to negotiate.

There's a high chance we'll warp Toulan-Monria, so for anyone that want's to pick up the 1 ped universal ammo quest from "stranger" should do so and we can plan it so Toulans last on the list and people can fly down to pick it up.

We in Expedition Ultima & Friends hope to see you all there :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Forgot to mention that I also advertised this on our Virtualsense Discord ... that is a non-expiring link to join the VS Discord if interested.

Can older players who have higher skills join this event?

Also with regard to the 30 dps limit, would it be acceptable to use a gun with higher dps but stop firing immediately when 100% contribution reached?

Finally I'd be interested in running dynamic events #2, #3 and #4 for the shub spine.

Kalden

Yes, everyones free to join.

The limit is a rough estimate. It's there to ensure that everyone gets equal contribution, both new and old, weak and strong players. I'd rather not have strong players use any higher as strong players will finish and weaker will be left behind.

Top Bottom