Suggestions for next VU

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
As we talked on Monria chat yesterday, here's my list of suggestions:

Mining:

- Add a rookie finder (0.1ped/drop) so its easier for newbie to start mining.
- Add Sweetstuff enmatter so miners can get some to craft nutrio for pets.

Hunting:

- Add a shared boss mob like a big Shub or a huge Yog.
- Increase Chapters drop rate for Missing Chapters Mission OR change current crappy reward to something worth it.
- Increase drop rate of mob's skin/parts. I've been collecting them for months now and could not even get enough for 2 success craft of each of the 2 new Enhanced Blueprints.
- Decrease spawn wait time from 12 hours to 1 or 2 hours for Shub Boss (Shub Niggurath).
- Increase the spawn for lvl 18 Yog.

Crafting:

- Add new BPs for higher Modec VXT, DSEC Amps/finders.
- Add BPs for a Monrian Armor set/ DSEC plates.
- Make the new Monrian BPs lootable only by crafting on Monria so its not possible for crafter on Calypso to loot them.

Misc:

- Add tameable Yog, Spider would definitely be a popular pet.
- As Loorden suggested, we need more events. Or maybe add an event zone?

Last edited:

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
I think it could also be a good idea to add an instance where you have to get quest item (obtained from turning in Lost Chapters Mission) to enter the instance. Something similar to secret island mighty kong instance on RT which require idol.

Inside the instance could be a long tunnel/cave full of mob with a huge shared loot Yog boss(lvl 300+) at the end of tunnel. At least a minimum of 6-7 hunter would be needed to kill.

That way it will force medium-high level hunters to farm Shub/Cultist/Yog/Shoggoth for a long time to get all chapters. Monria would definitely be more crowded by hunters instead of having just a few miners and some daily crafters. And it would also eliminate the crappy Lost Chapters mission rewards problem.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
As we talked on Monria chat yesterday, here's my list of suggestions:

Mining:

- Add a rookie finder (0.1ped/drop) so its easier for newbie to start mining.
- Add Sweetstuff enmatter so miners can get some to craft nutrio for pets.

Hunting:

- Add a shared boss mob like a big Shub or a huge Yog.
- Increase Chapters drop rate for Missing Chapters Mission OR change current crappy reward to something worth it.
- Increase drop rate of mob's skin/parts. I've been collecting them for months now and could not even get enough for 2 success craft of each of the 2 new Enhanced Blueprints.
- Decrease spawn wait time from 12 hours to 1 or 2 hours for Shub Boss (Shub Niggurath).

Crafting:

- Add new BPs for higher Modec VXT, DSEC Amps/finders.
- Add BPs for a Monrian Armor set/ DSEC plates.
- Make the new Monrian BPs lootable only by crafting on Monria so its not possible for crafter on Calypso to loot them.

Misc:

- Add tameable Yog, Spider would definitely be a popular pet.
- As Loorden suggested, we need more events. Or maybe add an event zone?

Great feedback, thanks, I know it's been a while since you posted but has any of the above happened? Particularly drop rates which would have balancing implications I guess. Also I'm wondering if perhaps there's a way of us prioritising some of the suggestions, perhaps a poll of some sorts. Events we can definitely do and I like the idea of an event zone.

As a bit of a crafter myself, I've always like to be able to craft in large quantities to be able to loot rare BPs. Do you feel we are able to do this on Monria? Do we have the resources to be able to craft the right quantity?

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Again like the event area idea, will think on that. How would you place having a stable and tameable pets against some of the other suggestions?

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Great feedback, thanks, I know it's been a while since you posted but has any of the above happened?

None happened yet.... Except that they increased a bit the drop rate on mob's Part but its still low.

I guess. Also I'm wondering if perhaps there's a way of us prioritising some of the suggestions, perhaps a poll of some sorts. Events we can definitely do and I like the idea of an event zone.

As a bit of a crafter myself, I've always like to be able to craft in large quantities to be able to loot rare BPs. Do you feel we are able to do this on Monria? Do we have the resources to be able to craft the right quantity?

Yes, we could start a poll to vote on most important for each category.

For the second question im not sure to understand...You mean if Monria have enough miners to supply ressource for large quantity crafters?

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
None happened yet.... Except that they increased a bit the drop rate on mob's Part but its still low.

Yes, we could start a poll to vote on most important for each category.

For the second question im not sure to understand...You mean if Monria have enough miners to supply ressource for large quantity crafters?

Yep exactly, if for example I want to craft a thousand level 3 items in order to loot bps do we have the resources available from hunting/crafting? Are there any gaps in the supply and demand, are certain resources scarce, or mobs that aren't hunted frequently enough to meet supply?

Thanks for the feedback.

Ant

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
For the hunting side: Apart from mob's parts for Melee Durability Amp crafting, there is no special loot for crafting (other than animals mucle/eye oil)

With mining there is certainly enough miner to provide a base supply however we dont have a very wide selection of ores/enmatters ; Here is the current list:

South Crater :
Ore:
Lysterium, Zinc, Caldorite, Maladrite, Narcanisium, Blausariam, Erdorium
Enmatter: Ares, Crude Oil, Alicenies, Zoldenite, Angelic

West Crater:
Ore:
Lysterium, Narcanisum, Caldorite, Ganganite, Quantium, Frigulite, Maladrite, Alferix
Enmatter: Growth Mol, Lytairian, Zoldenite, Crude Oil, Fire Root, Dianthus

Main Crater:
Ore:
Lysterium, Belkar, Narcanisum, Iron, Blausariam
Enmatter: Crude Oil, Melchi, Force Nexus, Magerian

Caves & Tunnels:
Ore:
Lysterium, Ganganite, Caldorite, Narcanisum, Frigulite, Blausariam, Erdorium, Maladrite, Quantium, Zinc,
Enmatter: Growth Mol, Lytairian, Zoldenite, Crude Oil, Fire Root, Dianthus, Energized Crystal, Ares, Alicenies,

I think the main problem is the lack of useful BPs, there are some interesting BP but materials needed have very high MU which end up extremely uneco using that item. So I end up selling the 240% MU item at ridiculous price or at tt because no one want it.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's very helpful information about the ore and enmatter resources. I'm going to be looking at the guides we already have available and see where we can go with regard to that. Community input is very valuable, so thank you for taking the time RT.

I'm going to invade the minds of all the data keepers, that's were the good stuff is, and we need it. (insert eerie laugh)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
If anyone uses LBML like I do, the data bases can be imported / exported so like minded folks can get an idea of what ores are where. Not sure how willing people would be in sharing that info tho. Many miners don't like giving up their 'spots'

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If anyone uses LBML like I do, the data bases can be imported / exported so like minded folks can get an idea of what ores are where. Not sure how willing people would be in sharing that info tho. Many miners don't like giving up their 'spots'

sluggo

That's something Anhithe might be familiar with, I'm nerdless, but I can appreciate why miners want to guard their precious locations. This is just me, but I think there's mystery in exploring and not knowing everything. I would also guess that it's part of developing a successful growth pattern with your avatar. If I've invested a great deal of time and effort to find the hot spots, I'm not so sure I would readily give that information up.

However, there's always the process of entertaining new ideas, so I'll leave you guys to discuss this and see if this is something that the community is interested in.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
How about two feisty Lv 11's :D ?

Yes that would be nice some mid level of them, maybe out in the one crater area by where the 11's are at? Mix them in a bit with a touch more 16's and go from there?

sluggo

Top Bottom