Sunday afternoon and thunkin ....

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
instead of doing the huge load of things i have to do I've decided to put everything off and focus on the more important task of following my rambling train of daydreams..... :confused:

I was just thinking of Monrian people I've met recently and you gotta wonder about how they got their names.:eek:

So I'm posing this question to all who it may concern...
How did you come up with your avatar name?

I'll start cause it's very boring and of no interest to me
Juanita Kendra Wilde
We lived in Spain and made a friend called Juan, :D
I like Kendra cause it sounds gamerish :cool:
and I'm Mrs Wilde:)

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Mass E8ty2nd Tac
"Mass Tac" Is a massive airborne operation where hundreds of paratroopers are droped from the sky via high performance Air Force aircraft.

"E8ty2nd" is an anagram I created which is based off of the command I spent the majority of my time in...82D Airborne Division.

Daughter of Anarchy

Mine is rather new, and opted out for it after totally falling in love with the Sons of Anarchy tv series... I'm not really an anarchist, but I actually do believe that system that are self regulated and where the common sense is the only "rule" can function much better than heavy regulated systems, with tons of rules and procedures, which just limit one's freedom.

PS: Fun fact, Kedra... I posted the very same question some time ago on another EU forum, but didn't get many replies... guess we already have more here, which shows we're more active. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
PS: Fun fact, Kedra... I posted the very same question some time ago on another EU forum, but didn't get many replies... guess we already have more here, which shows we're more active. :)
Great minds ;)
Hopefully we get a few interesting answers

Top Bottom