Sweat mission

Bakh Baccus

Hi Monria Team!

I am not really sure how much freedom you have in developing missions, but have you thought of one where sweat could be traded for universal ammo or other soul-bound equipment?

I'm not a sweater, but I understand that selling it is generally time-consuming and difficult. By offering a sweat trade-in mission and advertising it right, you'll be able to attract new players or sweat skillers, and traders.

If the trade-in offers universal ammo, there's a higher chance that it'll be used to mine or hunt on Monria.

The mission trade-in rate could be close to the market rate.

There're many more details to hash-out for such a mission, but I think there's potential in this idea.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
MA would probably definitely balk on this one. 1K of sweat can sell for around 2 ped. It's TT value is maybe 0.2 ped or less, that's a HUGE difference in MA's eyes. That would have to come out of someone's pockets. The mission thing would be a good idea, like Cy has it's daily for a token, Ark has it's citizenship, maybe we could figure something out for Monia. Possibly something like you trade in X sweat for a daily token of some sorts, and so many tokens you can get an L weapon or armor or something like that. What are your ideas what you'd like to see for this? This of course would all need MA's approval but we sure can give it a try possibly.

Thanks for the suggestion!
sluggo

Bakh Baccus

I think the sweat trade-in mission should serve two purposes: allow players to quickly trade in sweat as compared to trying to sell it; and to be rewarded with something useful, at least in the beginning levels - or something that could be sold for a market rate.

So, maybe the trade in does not have to be for a 1.6 or 1.8 ped of universal ammo. Instead, you could offer:
- rifles with 0.8 or 0.9 TT, like the cheap opallo pea shooters- that way MA will still not be loosing money and Monria has a unique trade-in; and
- manufacturing components at TT value of sweat. of course, this means you'll need to introduce a new BP and ensure that it has a market demand.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Now a small Monrian based weapon that uses sweat as a major component in it's construction is a fantastic idea there. Id like to see a few possibly. BLP and Laser based so both disciplines can be rewarded. Well now that we are there, let's do a knife too for the blade swingers, and hey, lets do some pistols along with the rifles.

Id like to see one of the weapons at least, be VERY eco so that it is coveted by our players AND lets have one that may not be so eco, but has a high dps, A big damage dealing rifle, or one that can blast several times a minute. The stardust stunna like is used in the Cyrene Hub would be an example of that. The reason I say for this type of weapon is so that folks who are 'borderline' able to do the Cultists, can now actually get in on them and possibly get it killed before it does them in. MA makes their money from ammo spent and accelerated decay due to it's high rate of fire, and the player gets to hunt a new class of creature and possibly HOF on that. A win for everyone here.

sluggo

Top Bottom