TeamSpeak? /hi nick here

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Nick, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Nick

Nick New Member

hallo u all. new to the planet as u all already know but like i know we are a small comunity at the moment.

Mabye a teamspeak line to make the game litel more funnier and izier conection?

push to talk rule in it ofc :)

2. Daughter of Anarchy

Daughter of Anarchy Active Member

Hellcome to Entropia Universe, Monria moon and its forum, Nick! :) May your stay be a long and glorious one! :)

About TS, I suggest as an alternative Mumble (lighter on resources consumption and simpler to use without alt the fancy stuff of TS), and if we do so, here's a company offering free (no strings attached, no time limit) 50 slots server absolutely free.

3. Nick

Nick New Member

sounds great tell me if its get online!

4. Daughter of Anarchy

I could easily set one online (actually I have more than one that I "bought" and which I use for different things), but I preferred to just link the site and not create it myself, in case the officials wanna do it and be the one having admin rights over the server. :)

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Where is your server located DoA?

6. Daughter of Anarchy

They offer USA, Germany and Russia as possible locations and TBH I tried them all and didn't noticed any noticeable delays on any of them, so I eventually picked up Russia because is closest of my location (and maybe also for political reasons, but that's not the place to comment here :p), but really, they all work well enough, and, as said, they're free forever as long as the 50 slots limit is not passed (and, if needed, of course the limit could be raised by paying).