Teleported to Half Moon Cove

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Moonwalker, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker New Member

Hi there,
    Im new in game and i was doing initial missions and a npc teleport me to Half Moon Cove.
    As i understand i am now at Planet Calypso.
    Im a bit lost now overhere :( i will try to explore the planet for a while but i need help to get back to Monria later if possible.
    Thank you
    Moonwalker

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Unfortunately, there was an extra quest in place for Monrian Borns when we took over the Moon on 11/26/15 and it sends our Monrian Borns to Calypso. It's unfortunately a one-way transport because in order to use the transport back, you have to have increased your skill level to 20, but I think this quest will either be changed or removed. However, it takes a bit of effort to do it because it is linked to other quests.

You are Monrian Born and have the free space travel benefit, so tomorrow (Sunday) during our travel schedule, we can pick you up at Calypso and bring you back to Monria. Here is a link to our travel schedule route and times. Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded, and also don't be underground or in an instance when we arrive at Calypso so that you can be summoned to the Yamato.

I'm going to log in the Monria Fleet Manager now to do guest list updates and will send you a friend request. Accept it and I will add you to the Yamato guest list and also send an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

SachemUrsa likes this.
  3. Moonwalker

Moonwalker New Member

If I understood correctly, i'll be waiting for you at 21:00 in Calypso, am i right?

Moonwalker

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2018
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The first summons at Calypso is at 20:45 game time. The final summons is at 20:55. We leave Calypso at 21:00 and you need to be onboard before that, so make sure you catch one of the 2 summons.

5. hans

hans Active Member

It's a bit late now but you probably want to the 1st gauntlet instance at Camp Icarus for the Vivo S10 FAP (Healing tool).

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018