The Love Craft Academy is recruiting

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by MadJack, Dec 7, 2016.

1. MadJack

MadJack Member

The Love craft Academy is recruiting you must be active and have a pulse. Their is no skill requirement. However no drama queens or ped beggars allowed as we are a friendly society and wish to remain so. We don't just have crafters in our society we also have miners, hunters and many other professions. We are not just looking for beginners though we also seek mentors to teach the said beginners. As well as this we seek someone with a privateer and already have a member with a shop and another with an apartment. We hold a quarterly hunt where the whole society hunts together. Many of our members are Monrian born. It is no fun playing on your own so come on join us.

Netvalar, SachemUrsa, Kendra and 2 others like this.
  2. MadJack

MadJack Member

We now have a website which is at HOME

3. MadJack

MadJack Member

Dear all

Hope you do not mind me putting this message here. This is a message to notify you that the Love Craft Academy society is holding a recruitment drive from January – March. In which I will hand over 10ped to the first Society member who recruits 10 new members to the society and 25ped to the first member to recruit 25 new members to the society over the time period. The second society member to recruit 10 new members receives 5ped and the second society member to recruit 25 new members over the time period is to receive 10ped. Also for every male avatar you recruit between Jan –Mar you get 10pec, for every male Monrian born avatar the figure goes up to 20pec and for every female avatar you receive 30pec.

NOTE all/any ped will ONLY be handed out after the event which would be in April. For you to qualify you must be a member of the society or join the society and remain a member of the society until April. If you leave before April you will not get paid anything even if you rejoin after you have left. If you are kicked from the society which would only be for extreme bad language or constant ped begging then you will not receive any ped or pec. For a new member to count towards your total they must stay in the society for 48 hours during the time period. And if for any reason they leave and then rejoin they will only be counted as a new member once. Ie. for the first time they join.

If you do recruit a new member for the society you must message MadJack in game and state the name of the member you recruited and whether they are a male avatar, Monrian male avatar or female avatar. While we are recruiting all members please only actively recruit freelancers in game and if they say they do not wish to join please respect their decision and try and recruit someone else instead. It is the member who persuades the new member to join who is seen as their recruiter and not the person who accepts them into the Society. MadJack’s decision on who receives what ped or pec is FINAL.

P.S. If MadJack is the first person in the society to reach the 25 new member limit then he keeps the prize. However even if that happens you can still win the second prize and you will also get the pec amount per how many new members you recruit.

Netvalar likes this.
  4. Netvalar

Netvalar Active Member

decided to join up this society gave me a warm welcome.

Take a look at the home link mentioned above and decide for yourself if this is the society for you?

MadJack likes this.
  5. MadJack

MadJack Member

Thanks Netvalar. Since the 1st of January we have had 33 new members. 78% of those are still with us and we are expanding all the time. And Netvalar is the first one we have got through the Monria Forum so I wish to thank the Monria Forum for that.

6. Mario

Mario New Member

sounds like a neat society.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  7. MadJack

MadJack Member

Just wanted to let you know that I MadJack have taken over the Leadership of the Love Craft Academy. We have a Society hunt on Sunday 9th September on Calypso and a sponsored recruitment drive from October-December 2018.

8. MadJack

MadJack Member

The Love Craft Academy is going to the Monria Event
    We now have discord compared to before it's heaven sent
    We plan to have at least a twelve member team
    With Eesti who had a hof on Monria in January to lead the scene

The Monria event is on the 16th February
    We have 5 members signed up already and we're still in January
    So if your Monrian born think about joining the Love Craft Academy society
    Mention my name to get in and soon you will gain notoriety

P.S. Sorry if I have jumped the gun couldn't help myself

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  9. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Lovely poem MadJack and it's always a pleasure to see members of the Love Craft Academy on Monria.

See you guys at the February mid-month event. :

Sith Meister likes this.