The Wizard & The Writer | Happy 4 Yr Anniversary

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Obie and I have been together (virtually) for 4 years and still going strong. It's been an amazing relationship in this awesome universe of ours and we continue to have immense fun, especially now that we're on Monria together and can be ourselves. He surprised me with a little something this morning on the 10th floor of the Cthylla Tower where we both have penthouses next to each other. That's his with the flames. :D

The photo is of us below the surface on Arkadia years ago enjoying the waterfalls. I actually created a special video out of it and will consider posting it. The photo in the sign is my favorite of us, but there are many.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE

Entropia 2017-01-13 05-53-51-01.png

This video and the photo above in the sign Obie made was done when I was using my original avatar (MindStar9) who is on ice right now while I'm in my official capacity with Monria. As you can see, over time I have transitioned DME to look just like MS9 who is in the photo and the video. To us, we have always been O & 9, therefore the video title.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Today is truly a celebration of our 4 years together, and I thought it would be the perfect time to also post the story I did after our first face-to-face avatar meeting in the game that started it all. It's in the Entropia Universe Archives section here. I was so taken with this Wizard and what I experienced, it inspired the story. I think you'll find the 3 videos quite interesting.

We are now going to go watch "Avatar" which is our special movie, and one we try to watch on every anniversary. It's a beautiful love story in so many respects, and it just speaks to the strength of what Obie and I share.

Later tonight, I am going to once again have the Wizard On Board, but on the Turtle this time (staff ship), because we are going to visit many of the places that are very special to us, so you might see us about here and there.

The MFM will be in for ship duties at the regular time, so see the crew and passengers later. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Obie and I managed to get away late last night and revisit the waterfalls. I captured enough video footage of our late night evening to do another video, including some enhanced waterfall activity. I will get it posted as soon as I can.

Entropia 2017-01-14 02-20-19-74.png

Entropia 2017-01-14 02-51-00-34.png

Entropia 2017-01-14 02-33-19-52.png

Entropia 2017-01-14 02-48-22-13.png

Top Bottom