This is just WAY too Bizarre

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jan 24, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Saturday was an incredibly exciting and amazing day, and the West Crater Cultist Event just couldn't have been more fun. Lots of green dots, and a WHOLE crap load of red dots thanks to our MindArk Engineer who came through and ramped up the Cultist spawn for us.

During the course of Saturday leading up to the event, I was posting various things at the forum and I happened to notice the following:

ForumOmen.png
    I thought to myself, how cool that this caught my eye, and that all numbers were 6, but then I wondered if there was more to this than just a bunch of 6's. It wasn't long after this that something else caught my eye:

ForumOmen-2.png
    First thought, pure coincidence, and just left it at that. Then the event happened for 3 hours and we hung around a bit longer, but then it was time for me to log out and go make some dinner. It was later that I was in the forum and talking with someone when they noticed THIS:

DME-666-Likes-012316.png
    I am totally convinced that those Cultists in their attempt to thwart our invasion of the West Crater and their sacred Cult on Saturday, put a whammy on my ass to prevent me from getting my hands on what they were hiding. I later discovered that we were in Full Moon Mode too, and I'm sure that had something to do with their erratic behavior as well. Could there not be any more omens that something isn't right? :rolleyes:

Well, the joke's on them, because we were successful, and I have what I was looking for. :D

2. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Seriously DME that is no Coincidence Those Cultists are sneaky and powerful to boot:havingamoment
    Be careful opening that thing it could be a trap

I'm getting a bad feeling about this:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Let's see 666 posts, 666 likes. Obviously she's pulling the ole facebook trick and liking her own posts hehe. Either that or she's an agent for them and is luring unsuspecting folks into a dark crevice somewhere and....... did anyone turn up missing after the event?

sluggo

sidekick069 likes this.
  4. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Funny you should mention this, I do occasionally see some stranger behavior in DM that I haven't witnessed over the years I have worked with her. Keep it between us though as I'm not sure she is aware of it when she turns...

DarkMoonEnigma and sidekick069 like this.
  5. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Ive noticed that too, all of the sudden she is very nice to me, and then I get really skeered, like a big ole snake is eyein me up or sumtin for a snack. Gives me the heebie jeebies it do.

sluggo

6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

How about some more bizarre stuff:

DME-PostsLikesMatch-012416.png

7. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

Kinda getting worried here........

[​IMG]