TKoE has a new General

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Eric Shade Avenged, May 29, 2016.

1. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Hey fellow Monrians :)

You read it right, my tyranny has begun :devil:devil:devil
    Xander Zan Catman has officially retired from the General seat after 4 long years of work and dedication. He has been promoted to the Retired General rank, and remains an active Colonel for TKoE. Most of you may not know the extent of work he has done over the past few years to ensure the success of TKoE. There are no words to describe the appreciation we show for him, besides a big THANK YOU for the 100th time :p

The process was just made official in the soc terminal yesterday, and I will be picking up where Zan left off. This also means that I will be managing the Monria Space Travel Program from here on out. You may have noticed that I am no longer sporting my Community Advisor and Ambassador tags; I have asked DME to remove me from these Initiative programs. There is a long list of responsibilities that come along with my promotion to General, and unfortunately I will not have the time to participate in these programs anymore. Instead, I am devoting all of my EU time to TKoE, and of course the Monria Space Travel Program.

"When you see a Knight, you're looking at a friend."
    LONG LIVE TKOE

Shade

Deynora, StarDrifter, sluggo and 4 others like this.
  2. New York Rose

New York Rose Well-Known Member

Congratulations Shade!
    Long may you reign!

:ecstatic

3. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Gratz Shade, big promo!

4. toecutter

toecutter Well-Known Member

hear, hear! Gratz again Shade! Long live TKoE! :cheers2

5. sidekick069

sidekick069 Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

WTG Shade. I am sure you will be an excellent general. Even tho I am not TKoE, I still have your back 100%.

6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Congratulations again Shade. I know your work ethic and I have no doubt that you will do well. It will be grand to work with you on the Monria Space Travel Program and watch it grow. :)

Let the tyranny era begin. :clap

7. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Congrats Shade, you will do well there.
    I understand completely about wearing too many hats and not wanting to spread too thin, I know that TKoE is in good hands with you at the helm.

If there is anything we can do to help you, never for a second hesitate to ask us.

Sluggo

8. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Thanks everyone, you guys rock :)