TKoE Society Shop Monria Hub F3 S3

Discussion in 'Monria Hub | Floor 3, Shop 3 | Eric Shade Avenged' started by Xander Zan Catman, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Xander Zan Catman

Xander Zan Catman Active Member

We are excited to announce the opening of The Knights of Entropia Society Shop!

This shop, located inthe Monria Hub, 3rd floor Shop #3 - becareful you don't fall down the stairwell lol, is going to be a "flea market" type shop allowing the members of TKoE a place to retail items they want to pass on to others.

Interested soc mates will get up to 10 item points to display their items (providing there are available item points to be had) Once the shop is full there will be a sign up list - first come first served once space becomes available.

Shopping in the TKoE Society Shop is a great way you can help several players - not just the shops owner - by buying their items.

To see some initial snap shots of the Shop, please visit http://monria.com/forum/threads/new-tkoe-penthouse-hqs-cthulhu-tower.2041/

Each vendor is invited to post a reply in this thread listing their available items or to see a master list of items (only TT value is listed.. the retail is only filled in once the item is sold) you can visit this google doc - but only to view :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...UFnv2uHdmVVrixYznL7vXE/edit?ts=568d6235#gid=0

XZC

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

Might I suggest that since you have your own dedicated forum section here like the rest of us, that each player who is using the shop create their own entirely unique thread in your shop's section. Would make navigation and viewing easier I think. Just a thought.

Sholle Von Cartiz likes this.
  3. Xander Zan Catman

Yes I was thinking that after I posted the msg and saw that we in fact have our own section! Thanks for the heads up!!

So as the man says... pls feel free to start your OWN thread hightlighting your items!

XZC

4. Pillzy

Pillzy Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Hey zan I have a bunch of items to put up in the shop. Unfortunately im headed to work and won't be home till about 3:30-4 Pacific standard time but if your on later I can get them to you.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  5. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

see that, you just barely got your shop staked down and they are knocking your door in to get there :D

gratz and best wishes for your success

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  6. Xander Zan Catman

Thanks mate.... I think pilly is about the 5th person to want to set up shop... the first 4 are already set up in the shop!

I need to get some new signs tho.... ones that are cheap in tt and only require 10% condition to work. Half the signs I have right now are using 5 points EA and thats too many.

XZC

7. Xander Zan Catman

ok pillzy! Hit me up when you see me in game and we'll get it taken care of mate!

XZC

Pillzy likes this.
  8. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

Yeah, finding cheap signs, good luck. Ive been looking for a few myself, I snagged one small one but probably need a few more eventually.
    Hey... since my wall is not working right yet, I can let you use this sign until you get a replacement if you need.

sluggo

9. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Permanently Banned

I believe all the signs in my shop are for sale at reasonable prices just FYI.

10. Pillzy

Pillzy Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Looks like I ended up missing you today before I left for work. Ill be back on In about 6 hours. Good news is that I loved off on monria so getting stuff to you will be cake... if your are on.

11. Xander Zan Catman

Thanks for the offer mate - and thanks for the ino about your signs.. ill heck it out!

Pillzy its just a matter of time right? lol

XZC

12. Xander Zan Catman

Updated main post with link to shops inventory!

XZC

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde likes this.