Trade finder for Sweat

Discussion in 'Monria Mining | General Discussion' started by Netvalar, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Netvalar

Netvalar Active Member

Finder F-101 - 3k sweat

I craft finder f-101 for the BP loot they get placed into my shop's clearance room. However I did another crafting run on these and since I am in game more often currently. I thought I would offer to trade these for sweat to help those who are low on Peds and want to try Mining on Monria.

If Dark Moon Enigma can get Hofs with one of these then they must be ok to mine on Monria with???

hans likes this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

I just looked back on that Net, and I can't believe it myself that I was using an F-101, but I guess stranger things have happened. I think that was when I might have been finding my mining legs, not sure. :rolleyes

I just know that I haven't gotten anything that big since, but I hardly have time to do any mining or hunting these days except on our field trips. I'm not complaining though, I love my work BIG time (just in case the boss is reading this). He's always saying, shouldn't you be writing something. :D

At any rate, I think your exchange offer is a cool one, and I hope some take you up on it. :)

3. Netvalar

Netvalar Active Member

I am actually thinking about expanding this idea to include Jester d1 and ammo want to look at some more of my BP and into what I can loot from crafting them.