TT Hunt

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What a fantastic event Noz. You continued to have a full team and just kept going. People came and went and the Yog bashing never stopped, except for a 5 minute bio break I think. :D

There were 9 Globals in all for the team with some items and I caught several of the Globals in video footage. I captured a great deal of the hunt too in video footage and screen shots and it was just simply awesome.

This was a Herman ARK-0 weapon only hunt and Noz and the Monria Team provided the weapons, and sometimes the ammo if someone needed it. We wanted to keep everyone going so they didn't have to miss anything.

Gratz on the success of your first TT Hunt on Yogs Noz, it went very well, and I hope there will be more. :clap

I will be pulling the video together as soon as I can (already started) and publish it when done.

Noz

What a fantastic event Noz. You continued to have a full team and just kept going. People came and went and the Yog bashing never stopped, except for a 5 minute bio break I think. :D

There were 9 Globals in all for the team with some items and I caught several of the Globals in video footage. I captured a great deal of the hunt too in video footage and screen shots and it was just simply awesome.

This was a Herman ARK-0 weapon only hunt and Noz and the Monria Team provided the weapons, and sometimes the ammo if someone needed it. We wanted to keep everyone going so they didn't have to miss anything.

Gratz on the success of your first TT Hunt on Yogs Noz, it went very well, and I hope there will be more. :clap

I will be pulling the video together as soon as I can (already started) and publish it when done.

Thanks DME. I had so much fun and i think everyone else did too.

It was great to see the support the event got. didn't expect to have a full team for 3 1/2 hours :)

Thankyou to everyone that turned out and i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did.

A special thanks to DME for handing out weapons and some ammo as well. Left me free to keep an eye on the mini map and sort targets.

There will definitely be more like this to come in the future :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wish I could have captured all 9 Globals on video footage, but it looked like I only caught 3 of them. I have photos I can post too, but I at least had some decent footage that I could splice together to get a little video of the event.

Top Bottom