Twitch Stream | Toecutter

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG TC --> that's awesome that you joined TKoE, how exciting is THAT. :thumbsup:aok:clap:peace:cheer:cheers2

I changed your listing on the main Yamato guest list, and also added you to the separate TKoE Yamato guest list.

Good Luck with your "Monria Mob Marathon" -- looking forward to catching your stream soon. :)

toecutter

OMG TC --> that's awesome that you joined TKoE, how exciting is THAT. :thumbsup:aok:clap:peace:cheer:cheers2

I changed your listing on the main Yamato guest list, and also added you to the separate TKoE Yamato guest list.

Good Luck with your "Monria Mob Marathon" -- looking forward to catching your stream soon. :)

Ty DME! :D Actually I´ve been cruising the society terminal for quite some time now, but TKoE has always been maxed :confused:...but now there´s was an opening! I didn´t hesitate one sec to join you guys and Sholle guided me through the whole procedure, I swear that I NEVER would´ve figured out the answer to the final question needed to join up on the TKoE forum, if it wasn´t for Sholle! :cheers2

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
lol I got stuck on the last question too and Sholle saved me I think he's TKoE's main marketer ;)

Well done on the 5K I'm only heading toward the 1/2 way mark on the 1K

toecutter

lol I got stuck on the last question too and Sholle saved me I think he's TKoE's main marketer ;)

Well done on the 5K I'm only heading toward the 1/2 way mark on the 1K

Yea he´s a good sport! :D ...and this whole Monria-Mob-Marathon of mine...well reckon I´ll be finished around the year...2525 :D

Welcome aboard socmate. Good to see good people in our society.

sluggo

Ty mate! :cheers2

New York Rose

so, finally managed to finish the DSEC Shoggoth mission tale V i.e. kill 10k of them beauties...as a reward I choosed "198 pec of athletics" streamed it ofc and highlighted the moment when it was time to kill the last mob! :D
You did? Gratz!!! I missed that one..Ok do it again so I don't miss it..LOL :p :ecstatic::pillowfight:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
:ecstatic:Oh wow well done :ecstatic:

You were at 5K when I was 1/2 way to 1K and now you've finished 10 K and I'm only 1/2 way to 5K lol

toecutter

You did? Gratz!!! I missed that one..Ok do it again so I don't miss it..LOL :p :ecstatic::pillowfight:

...just watch the highlight link I posted, didn´t miss much...had nice company in chat though you being abscent and all :(;), by all so lovely Kitty Kitty Fire, whom also suggested "athletics" as reward btw :cheers2
:ecstatic:Oh wow well done :ecstatic:

You were at 5K when I was 1/2 way to 1K and now you've finished 10 K and I'm only 1/2 way to 5K lol

...well u´ve been travelling the universe while I stayed focused! :p ...now it´s my turn to do a bit of travelling me thinks...plan is RT --> Toulan --> back home to Monria and then start with the d-e-licious yog-urts! :D

New York Rose

Watching it...Awwww not fair I was still asleep in my time zone! Thanks for recording it though..:D :D <--- (Those are big smile emotes,have no idea why they look green and weird. LOL )

:ecstatic::eleni:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Fair enough I have been on a bit of a jolly lately ;)

I'm back home now and m on a mission to 10K :) and by the time I get there I might have learned how to do that newfangled streamy thingy :hi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gratz TC, that's awesome. You have a way with telling a story there too. :thumbsup

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Hey TC, So good to see you about. Its been a while buddy. Grats on your TV channel ;) and bigger gratz on your TKoE membership!

Top Bottom