[UAF] Society lookin for new members!

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Ana, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ana

Ana Member

[UAF] United Armed Forces is now looking for new members. I will be honest, we are not as active as we would like to be. We are an older society (formed 2009) So not going to disband any time soon. However many of our older members have moved on, and are not active. Our founder can be seen online from time to time, and is a great guy, but not that active anymore due to RL stuff. I have been elected as society leader, and am 2nd in command now.

That being said, we are trying to bring in some new blood, and there is room for growth here. Currently have about 6-8 active members. Most of us are newer players, with low to non depositers. (no high rollers here) But we do team hunts, and swunt groups, explore planets and space and offer PED bonuses and incentives.
    Our members are based in Calypso and here on Monria (my current home) But we travel back and forth. (I was actually born in Arkadia)

I cannot give exact number or details here, but generally, we accept people in as a recruit, and after one week of being in society, and fairly active, and helpful, you are promoted to Private (member) and receive a small PED bonus. After that promotions are done on case by case basis, and once you are promoted to Sergeant, you may recruit others, and receive a PED bonus for each new recruit you bring in! (certain conditions apply)

Anyhow if interested check us out on the society terminal, leave a response or PM here on forums,or feel free to PM me in game: Anastasia Or my captain : Eden

Thanks, and GL out there.

2. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Good luck Ana I hope you come across some nice people for your Society :)

I have been part of 3 societies in my years in Game and I was very lucky to make friends in them all.
    It is such an important part of the game to meet people who can support each other in game and have fun.

I wish you all the best and welcome to Monria (I think you'll like it here.. I do :) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.